• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By Alex
      LG Electronics who recently moved to give away their popular WebOS operating system to third party brands has announced a major upgrade of their free streaming service LG Channels which has been expanded from 1,600 to 1,900 channels.
      The South Korean Company claims that their LG Channels which is only available in certain Countries, doubled compared to last year with the Company expanding availability from 14 to 25 countries. At this stage it’s not known whether LG Channels will be launched in Australia.
      LG Channels will also be available on more than 30 brands of smart TVs powered by LG’s own webOS TV platform, JVC, Polaroid Hitachi TVs in Australia.

LG Channels’ new UI is designed to help users navigate more intuitively and easily with an enhanced content recommendation function that analyses viewing preferences to suggest the most relevant offerings from its broad library of free content claims LG.
      The new UI is available for LG smart TV models running webOS versions 5.0 and newer, with a version for webOS 3.0 through 4.5 coming soon.
      The LG Channels app for smartphones will launch later this year giving users another convenient way to enjoy the content.
      LG said that they will continue to expand its collaboration with leading global and local content providers to enrich the viewing experience on LG TVs, further diversifying its programming for new audiences with channels such as Rakuten Viki, OnDemand China, BABY SHARK TV and Kids Pang TV. Rakuten TV, already featured on LG Channels in major markets such as Europe.
      Additionally, more than 100 Pluto TV channels will be coming to LG Channels later this year in select countries in Europe and Latin America.
      Pluto TV offers a curated selection of unique channels with local and international fare for all interests and ages, such as Pluto TV Action, MasterChef, Pluto TV Cinema, Pluto TV Telenovelas and Pluto TV Anime.
      And thanks to LG’s distribution partnership with Amagi, renowned producer Quincy Jones’ global hub for music and culture Qwest TV will be launching on LG TVs in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil and Mexico by the end of 2021.
      As an added bonus local services such as Hollywire will be coming to Brazil and Mexico while Spanish viewers will be able to enjoy TV UP.
      Source: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      Use of Plastics Made From Post-Consumer Recycled Materials to Increase Tenfold by 2025

SEOUL, Sep. 9, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) today announced its goal to use almost 600,000 tonnes of recycled plastic by 2030 in a concerted effort to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the value chain. The goal is a part of LG’s larger initiative to create a take-back ecosystem for electronic waste and increase the use of post-consumer recycled (PCR) materials in its consumer electronics and home appliance products.
      In 2020, LG utilized approximately 20,000 tonnes of recycled plastic in its products which it plans to increase more than tenfold by 2025. While recycled plastic is currently used inside LG TVs, PC monitors, speakers, washing machines, refrigerators and air conditioners, LG will expand the use of recycled plastic to the exterior of its products as well. In addition to utilizing more recycled plastic, LG is reducing the use of virgin plastic throughout its operations as well. This year, 18 OLED TV models will be produced using less virgin plastic, an increase from 14 models in 2020, for a reduction of up to 10,000 tonnes of plastic.
      LG is also increasing the target amount of take-back electronic waste from its 2006 figure of 4.5 million tonnes to over 8 million tonnes by 2030 with 3.07 million tonnes having been collected by the end of 2020. Also, LG is implementing initiatives to take back and recycle electronic waste in 52 countries. In South Korea, LG Chilseo Recycling Center, which opened in 2001, not only takes back electronic waste but also manufactures new components from the recycled plastic and ships the parts to LG’s home appliance plant nearby for use in new products such as refrigerators.
      LG is focusing its efforts on reducing greenhouse gas emissions throughout the entire product life cycle from production and transportation to use and disposal. As a key component of its sustainable management goals, LG’s parent company entered into an agreement with the Korean Ministry of Environment and local civic groups in June to implement plastic-free management at its main R&D campus, LG Sciencepark.
      # # #

• By majorol
      I have an LG 55UN74003LB smart TV running webOS 5.2.3-252113 with firmware version 3.23.45 and there is a pretty oldschool Samsung HT-DS400 5.1 home cinema system via opticla cable.
      Audio cutting in and out constantly when I am playing media that is utilizing the WebOS (e.g.: TV's Youtube app, Netflix, screenshare from mobile, playback from USB attached external drive).
      The sound is however flawless when I am using my PS4 or media-box that are connected via HDMI to the TV.
      I tried all the possible combinations of the digital sound output (auto, PCM , passthrough) and the format of the audio (MPEG, Dolby Digital/Plus, auto, HE-AAC) with no luck.
      Furthermore I purchased a Panasonic HDMI ARC exteactor and diverted TV audio to HDMI ARC port but the outcome was the same:
      Flawless audio from mediabox and PS4 and cutting in/out when using TV for playback.

This leads me to beleive that cabling and my Samsung 5.1 sound system could not be the issue, 
      but there might be something wrong with the TV... possibly firmware issue or something.
      Has anyone faced the same, and if so, does a relatively easy fix exists?
    • By News Reporter
      Omnidirectional, High Quality Sound and Refined Design Make LG’s
      Newest Versatile XBOOM Speaker Perfect for Both Indoor and Outdoor Use

SEOUL, Sep. 7, 2021 — The new LG XBOOM 360 speaker (model RP4) from LG Electronics (LG) features a conical-cylindrical design and delivers authentic, omnidirectional audio that is perfect for any space or occasion. Pleasing to the eye, the speaker’s unique form factor enables LG XBOOM 360 to radiate sound in all directions for a lifelike performance with impressive power and clarity. Ideal for today’s lifestyle focused on small social gatherings, this stylish speaker will make its debut in key markets starting this month.
      The attractive conical-cylindrical shape of LG XBOOM 360 isn’t just pleasing to the eye, its function is to accommodate the distortion-free reflector structure of the speaker. Typically only found in high-end audio products, the reflector structure of the tweeter and woofer is designed to deliver 360-degree sound with minimal distortion. So whether indoors or out, XBOOM 360 envelops listeners in rich, detailed audio, bringing a sense of three-dimensional vitality to every genre of music.
      The premium build quality of the tweeter and woofer also helps to create a convincing and exceptionally well-balanced soundstage. The tweeter’s titanium diaphragm creates a linear frequency for superb performance and accurate reproduction across the high frequency range. Moreover, the speaker’s durable glass fiber woofer generates dynamic bass with a clear, natural mid-range response. The combination of powerful drivers and robust 120W output enables LG XBOOM 360 to turn any room or space into a listening sweet spot.
      LG’s newest wireless speaker is designed to provide versatility and the multisensory experience today’s consumers demand. LG XBOOM 360 can create the right atmosphere for any occasion thanks to 360-degree mood lighting with three different presets – Ambient, Nature and Party – as well as a range of customizable lighting options and sound effects when used with the companion app. In the app, users will also find the crowd pleasing DJ Effect feature which allows for the mixing of multiple samples as well as scratching and other sounds effects. The speaker offers 10 hours of listening enjoyment on a single charge, includes a built-in metal handle for easy mobility, and has a chic, highly-durable fabric cover (available in Beige, Burgundy, Charcoal Black and Peacock Green) that brings instant warmth and style to any setting.1
      Most importantly, XBOOM 360 demonstrates LG’s continuing commitment to reducing its impact on the environment. Fabricated partially from recycled plastic and other post-consumer materials, the eco-conscious speaker has received Eco-Product certification from SGS Société Générale de Surveillance SA of Switzerland, Environmental Claim Validation from Underwriters Laboratories and Global Recycled Standard recognition from Control Union Certifications.2
      Specifications:
      Design & Colors Size 250 x 514 x 250mm (W x H x D) Power    120W RMS (when connected to power source) Speaker  Authentic Omnidirectional Sound
      Glass Fiber Woofer 5.25-inch x 1
      Titanium Horn Tweeter 1.0-inch x 1 Other Features  Mood Lighting (Ambient / Nature / Party)
      DJ Effect (app required)
      Wireless Party Link (two speakers connected wirelessly)
      Portability Up to 10 hours battery life (29Wh) between charges
      Carrying Handle Connectivity Bluetooth / USB 2.0 / Aux # # #
      1 Color options and availability vary by market.
      2 SGS Eco-Product certification is based on four major environmental criteria covering resource efficiency, usage of hazardous substances, energy savings and recyclability measured over a product’s lifespan. UL’s Environmental Claim Validation requires the eco-conscious attributes of a product match the claims made by the manufacturer. Model RP4 contains recycled post-consumer polyester.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By sjsethi
      Hi, I really hope that LG WebOS can add on the IFLIX apps (
      link hidden, please login to view ) for a user in Pakistan .  Pakistan Telecommunication company limited and IFlix have  a  AGREEMENT. PTCL user have one year free  "IFlix" subscription.  I very sure it will boost up the LG tv market and sell. Thank you.
    • By cstrike85
      Hi, 
      I really hope that LG WebOS can add on the IFLIX apps (
      link hidden, please login to view ) for a user in Asia (especially Malaysia) and the Middle East Country. I very sure it will boost up the LG tv market and sell. Thank you.