Quantcast

LG 4k UHD 49UH6030 t.v. internet connection speed

Jay Joe

Question

With a LAN wire internet connection what is the highest download speed this t.v. can receive?  Mine seems to get only about a 30-40mbps download speed, but sometimes less.

What does the connection cap at?

Manual shows information for a wireless connection, but can't make sense of the explaining of the chart anyways.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Contacted LG by phone and email, no response from email at all, phone support just seem to know nothing about it and said wait for the email response.

Its be almost 2 weeks, can't anyone verify if this T.V. can get a higher internet connection download speed (like 100 - 150 mbps) ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Musica napoli live e anteprime
      Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to exceed a speed of 100 mb/s with an Ethernet adapter for LG webos 3.5 TV and if so which adapter? I tried the one from Cable Matters but nothing
    • By NickL
      Hi,
      I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range.
      I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really be such a big difference? I am starting to wonder if this might be a warranty issue?
      Do any of you guys have experience with bad Wifi reception on your LG TV or have any suggestions on how to fix it? 

Br,
      Nick
    • By Mandx
      I have recently bought a 48 inch lg oled.  For some reason I am getting super slow internet speeds no faster than 10 megabits at the tv even though I have Fiber internet.  I have it directly connected with cat 5 Ethernet cable to my Internet providers gateway.  I tested  the same cable and port with other devices and I am getting near 1 gig of speed.  What gives 
    • By JohnS
      Hi, 
      New user on here. 
      I bought this new TV last week and it is honestly driving me bananas. 
      When I click "Home" after using an App, etc, it brings me to the WebOS interface but then automatically selects the last used device (e.g. Fire stick, LG Channels, etc) despite me not wanting it to. 
      Is it possible to disable this, i.e. "Home" brings me to WebOS and stays there? I'm sure its a setting etc which I'm missing. 
      Device is LG UQ91 43 inch 4K Smart UHD TV, pretty sure its all up to date. 
      Thanks in advance. 
    • By Bob17821
      I have problems with one of my WebOS TVs which looks like a speed problem, but when I do a speed check on my iPhone from just a few feet away the connection speed looks fine.  Thanks,  Bob