By Costin Angelescu
I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled.
9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect
What do you think? What do I need to do?
By nsnews org
I bought my TV from Oman and shifted to India. Model is 65UH603V-TC WebOS 3.4.0
I have changed the area code to 4816 using service remote but still content page is not updated
Broadcast country and service country set to India
By Moisés Alexander González Maucó
The app doesn't appear on the Content Store. Maybe a region problem?
I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV. As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones. Am I missing something? Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?