Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Mike White

Random change from live TV to Youtube

Question

I have 2 different LG Smart TV models.  Today for no apparent reason when I was watching local TV the units kept switching to YouTube.  I switched back to live TV and a few moments later YouTube popped back on.  Any suggestions as to why this is happening?? Needless to say, VERY ANNOYING!!!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Shekhar Rajepandhare
      I have purchased lg smart TV having webos in month of may. After updating YouTube app last week , selecting video with magic remote pointer and play video is stopped . I have to use navigation key to select video and play .  Please look into to it
    • By Alex
      Below are latest videos and link at the bottom to the webOS OSE Youtube Channel
      webOS OSE Session in OSCON
      webOS experts had presentations about webOS OSE in OSCON 2018.

Welcome Beanbird Bot
      The Beanbird Bot running with webOS OSE! See what he can do and how.

Congrats. You’ve found webOS OSE.
      Looking for an OS for your new smart device? Here’s webOS OSE that is open source, web app compatible, LG proven, and continuously evolving.

Introducing webOS OSE
      webOS OSE is a web-centric open source software platform for smart devices. 

See all videos on webOS OSE Youtube Channel
    • By jorge Ramos
      I'm having a little problem since a few days ago, when I try to use the YouTube app it shows the start screen as always but then it don't show the videos and just grey words appear at the side as if it was the tittles and all the text in the app, I tried starting the app from my phone but it just play the sound but no video is showed.
      I already erased and reinstalled the app, and even disconnected the TV, I searched on Google but I can't find a way to make it work again 
      Anyone knows why? Or how I can fix it?
      Here is a Photo of how it looks
    • By Michal94
      Hi, I recently bought new LG tv, and the CI+ adapter as well. I tuned all available channels I could . Then I tried to manage the list but I'm unable to. 
      Attaching picture of error message.
      Help please