Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

sebaweb

Take a screenshot from my app

hi, i have 2 questions...  

1.- Its possible for my app, recognize the video source that the tv is showing? (antenna, hdmi, etc?), for example, i want that when a user open's my app, it could recognize what was watching the user in thatmoment.

2.- Its possible for my app take an screenshot of the content displayed in the tv?, for example, i want that when a user open my app, if he was watching a movie in the hdmi interface, or if he was watching the news in a tv channel, i want that my app take an screenshot of that content.

it is possible?

thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Point and click to play video for youtube app not working

I have purchased lg smart TV having webos in month of may. After updating YouTube app last week , selecting video with magic remote pointer and play video is stopped . I have to use navigation key to select video and play .  Please look into to it

By Shekhar Rajepandhare, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: No Sound from HDMI Input

I have a LG OLED55C7T TV, with the latest software. I replaced my Topfield 2400 PVR (1080P) with a Beyonwiz U4 (2160P) on HDMI 1.  I get picture but could not get any sound to the TV via HDMI.  I tried both SD and HD channels. All show video, but no audio. I checked all volume and mute setting on the TV and on the Beyonwiz. I checked the TV firmware is the latest available release. I tried all of the HDMI inputs and 3 different HDMI cables with no luck. I tried other devices in these TV HDMI inputs and all worked properly (i.e. had sound). I re-flashed the U4 Firmware and went through the setup again. Still no change. I tried setting the TV to factory defaults and setting it up again, but still no sound. I connected an optical cable from the S/PDIF output to my amplifier and sound works. I tried plugging the U4 into another TV via HDMI and it works properly - both video and sound. But the combination of the U4 and the LG TV does not work. So, I'm convinced that its software or a setting on either device that is mismatched. The LG work perfectly with all other HDMI devices that I connected to it (BlueRay Player, Topfield PVR, Nexus Player, Canon 5dMk4 Camera) but I can't get it work with the Beyonwiz U4.  The U4 works fine via HDMI to another TV.  So why won't they work together?  What settings should I try changing?

By GJC, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Synology - DS Video App

We need DS Video app for Sinology NAS. samsung already has it.  

By ccorreia, in LG webOS Wish List

• 32 replies
    • Question: webOS 04.71.00 on LG OLED65C7P no longer outputs to Optical/HDMI ARC?

I'm not sure if something happened with webOS update 04.71.00, but my LG OLED65C7P no longer outputs sound to my LG SJ9 soundbar in Optical/HDMI ARC mode. SIMPLINK is on, HDMI cable hasn't moved, everything had been working like a charm for a year+, then no sound unless I switch to TV speakers, which is a bummer. Anybody else in that situation? Ugh, apparently it started with 04.70.85, others are having this issue here.

By sebastienbarre, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 5 answers
    • Question: new to WebOS, two simple questions

I like webos on my TV, but there are only two small anoying details that would be great if there is a way around it.  1. TV in Portugal Vodafone has still Cable and Antenna channels. Scanning is not a problem and quality is acceptable for the source. Those channels because they are analogue will not gain description and only show the frequency name such as "S34". Is there any way to rename the channel to something more human readable such as "RTP1" ? 2. Adding a bookmark from the web browser to the main screen works like a charm, but is there any way when lauching the bookmark from there in FullScreen and it doesn't show the intire browser ? thanks

By foxfire_pt, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 2 answers