Quantcast

LGwebOS.com updated!

Alex

• 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mahdialborzi
      [LG] WebOS TV SJ850V ساخت کره 07/2017
      نسخه نرم افزار قدیمی 06.00.05 است
      از درگاه وای فای بروزرسانی نمی‌شود پس نساز به فایل برای بروزرسانی با فلش مموری کارت دارم.
      برای به روز رسانی این تلویزیون به هر نرم افزار و نرم افزار یا درایور راه اندازی جدید و غیره نیاز دارم برای بهترین روز رسانی 
      لطفا کمکم کن ید

• By Kevin_Idaho
      Our LG TV was just updated with the latest software - before when the TV was turned on it was set to the previous input (one of the HDMIs).   Now it appears to be sent to the Home Dashboard and I have to manually change it to the desired HDMI input.    Does anyone know how to fix this?    Thanks!
    • By David J
      Hi all,

My LG OLED55E7N just updated to firmware 06.00.25. I must have wronged the god of Google, because I fail to find any whatsnew. Anyone?
      Thx
    • By Nova1545
      I have a 55UH6150 LG Smart TV and was wonder if it was possible to update it to version WebOS 6. I have some apps I would like to install but sadly they are only avaible on the content store from WebOS 6+. Is it in anyway possible to update the SW for it?
      I know the page doesn't show WebOS 6 listed for it, but am curious if there is a way I can do it anyways
      Any information would be much appreciated
    • By Brian Gregory
      CBS Catchup, Discovery+, POP player, and UKTV Play always need updating. Even seconds after you just updated them. It started doing this a few days ago.
      Who can I contact to get this fixed?
      Since the "apps need updating" notification now always appears when I switch the TV on, I now have no way of telling if anything really does need updating other than going into the LG content store, clicking Apps, clicking My Apps, and visually checking.
      ☹️