Quantcast

[pivotCE]webOS meetup, Bethesda, Maryland, November 5th

pivotCE

Washington, District of Columbia houses the seat of government for the United States of America. Here, many meetings take place and many momentous decisions are made. In November of this year, the citizens of these states face a momentous decision: “Will I attend the webOS meetup in Bethesda?” (Hint: Yes)

That’s right, a few short miles from the White House, Capitol and other notable sites is a branch of

link hidden, please login to view
. To be precise, it’s at Date: November 5th (next Saturday). Time: 6pm.

Here is the where you can confirm your attendance.

Bring your webOS and LuneOS devices, discuss developments and the future and exchange tips on keeping your phones and tablets alive and functional.

This meet up is organised by . Among the devices present will be a , and a 64GB .

The team at pivotCE remind you that if you are planning a meet up, let us know! We are interested in promoting your events (it might even increase attendance!). We are also interested in reports and pictures from webOS events.

Original Image: .

Related posts:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Similar Topics

• By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Harald Dunkel
      According to the specs my OLED55BX9LB is supposed to run webos 5.0, but the firmware update claims 04.40.15 is the most recent version. How comes?

• By Matei Fărcaș
      Any word if LG will update their 2013 range to webos, my 42LA620S-ZA is screaming out for webos, gets me mad my tv seems obsolete, give your customers the choice to upgrade, hell I wouldn't mind paying a fee for the update to webos but something tells me my tv is stuck in limbo.
    • By Alex
      webOS TV SDK V1.2.0 Download Installer

Download the proper installer. With the installer, you can choose whether to install with network installer or SDK package. Available packages:

Windows 32-bit Installer_win32.zip (8.13M) Windows 64-bit Installer_win64.zip (7.52M) MacOS 64-bit Installer_maxosx.zip (7.38M) Linux 32-bit Installer_linux32.zip (7.94M) Linux 64-bit Installer_linux64.zip (7.59M)   SDK Package

Download the proper SDK package. To use network installer, you don't need to download the SDK package. Available packages:

Windows 32-bit webOS_SDK_win32.zip (1462.29M) Windows 64-bit webOS_SDK_win64.zip (1466.67M) MacOS 64-bit webOS_SDK_mac64.zip (1451.31M) Linux 32-bit webOS_SDK_linux32.zip (1463.35M) Linux 64-bit webOS_SDK_linux64.zip (1462.28M)  
      Please visit the LG site for complete link hidden, please login to view.

See the for step-by-step instructions.
    • By News Reporter
      LG is Teaming Up with NTS to Showcase the Brand-new MoodUP at the
      “Notes + Tones” Event Featuring Themed Cocktail Pairings and Music Programmed by NTS

BERLIN, Sep. 2, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) is set to host a sophisticated party in Berlin, to share the brilliance of its new MoodUP refrigerator, unveiled today at IFA 2022. Held in partnership with NTS Radio – a global online radio station and media platform – the event will present inspiring, mood-driven experiences centered on LG’s latest kitchen innovation ‘MoodUP’ refrigerator. With its revolutionary, color-changing LED door panels, LG MoodUP delivers unrivaled interior design flexibility and a new way to create a stylish, integrated kitchen.
      Taking cues from the creative potential of the MoodUP refrigerator, the Notes + Tones event will showcase a range of moods by mixing color, sound and flavor. From ‘Roots’ – a mix of warm, natural tones, reggae and jazz, and flavors like whiskey and smoke to ‘Sky’ – bright, bold hues, glossy electronica, and punches of rum, mango and absinthe. A dynamic installation of the MoodUP refrigerator will cue the shifts in mood throughout the evening. As the palette of the fridges shifts, the colors and lighting in the space, the genres of music in the DJ sets and the flavors on the cocktail menu will shift with it.
      Along with meeting the new MoodUP refrigerator and enjoying delicious, hand-crafted drinks, guests at the event will get to spend an evening listening to great sounds, with themed sets programmed by NTS and featuring DJs Eva Geist, mobilegirl, Slim Soledad and Zakia. Notes + Tones kicks off at CAN on the evening of September 3.
      Those in attendance will also have the opportunity to see how easy it is to change the MoodUP’s color or theme using the LG ThinQ app. What’s more, they’ll even receive a specially-made cocktail matched to their favorite MoodUP look.
      “The MoodUP refrigerator is a highly-evolved home appliance that can change colors to match users’ moods and enhance the kitchen environment,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “We are thrilled to be collaborating with NTS on this exciting event. They play with a broad spectrum of genres and sounds which made them the perfect partners to showcase the many moods and hues of the MoodUP fridge.”
      The brand-new MoodUP refrigerator is on display at LG’s exhibition booth in Hall 18, Messe Berlin during IFA 2022 (September 2-6).
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view