Quantcast

[pivotCE]webOS meetup, Chicago, 3rd June

It’s been over a year since there was a webOS meet up in Chicago, but it’s happening next month!

There are many , but the highlight of your visit will of course be the chance to sit down with fellow webOS enthusiasts to enjoy pizza and good conversation.

The 2018 webOS meetup will be on Sunday June 3rd 2018 at 7pm. The place is , 1893 Walden Office Square, Schaumburg, IL 60173.

Bring your old webOS devices, your new LuneOS devices and your Raspberry Pi running webOS OSE (but maybe leave your webOS TV at home).

. Any questions? Here’s .

The team at pivotCE remind you that if you are planning a meet up, let us know! We are interested in promoting your events (it might even increase attendance!). We are also interested in reports and pictures from webOS events.

The post first appeared on .

Related posts:

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Similar Topics

• By David Joseph
      Since the start of this month using youtube is just hectic after one music its followed by an add, try watching something its like watching a series of ads, kindly add something on the web OS to manage this or if anyone has a solution kindly share 
    • By Bella Lee
      With the Amazon Music app, LG smart TV owners who also happen to be Prime members can finally access two million songs on their TVs. But there is a more convenient approach for you to play Amazon Music on LG smart TV. With an or Mac, you are able to link hidden, please login to view and them play them directly on your smart TV without the Amazon Music app. And you don't worry that your smart TV is not compatible with LG smart TV.
    • By Tanni
      My Lg TV which has the smart functions and magic remote is playing up. 
      I often use web browser or you tube or similar apps to watch videos etc. 
      Recently however, it keeps crashing and displays a message to the effect that the memory in the app is low or it need to close to free up more memory? 
      My TV is less then 2 years old and is doing this. I love the telly and the smart features especially the web browser function, however this recent issue is making me think about the longevity of such LG smart TVs and whether I should've spent a few hundred more and got another telly. 

Please can someone advise what I can do to fix this as it takes away the whole point of smart TV. 
      Thanks 
    • By arli venkatnarayana
      How to update web broser in lg webos tv

• By News Reporter
      With one of the most aggressive vaccination campaigns on Earth, Israel has demonstrated the efficacy of the coronavirus vaccine as the country nears herd immunity. With the light emerging at the end of the tunnel for Israelis, LG in Israel saw an opportune moment to celebrate the citizenry’s efforts and the country’s cautious emergence from the darkness of the pandemic.

So with lockdown restrictions eased and more people returning to life as it used to be, LG Israel felt it was the perfect time for a real live event to celebrate the local launch of LG’s 2021 TV lineup. In cooperation with its exclusive home entertainment product distributor, H.Y.E. Group, LG Israel last month invited 1,100 special guests to see the newest LG TVs in all their vibrant glory.

Under the theme of LG OLED: The King of TVs, the venue showcased the complete lineup of LG’s newest OLED TVs – LG OLED G1, C1, B1 and A1 – as well as some of the company’s NanoCell and QNED MiniLED TV models. Here, the special guests could see for themselves the just how much better LG’s OLED technology is across various TV sizes, because sometimes you just have to see to believe.

As a part of the LG’s campaign, the large space was separated into four distinct zones representing key TV segments: sports, cinema, design and gaming. Each interactive area was faithfully designed to emphasize the various elements and unique values the impressive TVs have to offer every kind of viewer.

With food and drinks galore, attendees sang passionately along during the concert of popular Israeli singer taking to the stage to make it an even more memorable night to remember.

As one of the region’s first major offline events in more than a year, the electricity in the atmosphere was palpable. Israelis who had been patiently waiting for the end of social distancing were finally able to release all their pent-up energies in one fell swoop. And they had good reason to be hopeful. With one of the highest vaccination rates in the world, Israelis had good reason to start enjoying life again.
      In the meanwhile, LG will continue to pursue unique and safe ways to introduce its innovative products to consumers around the globe.
      Contributed by LG Israel
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view