AND ANY BROWSER IS NOT INSTALL IN LG TV 

SO PLZ FIX IT 

1> MOST ATTENT IN FLASH PLUGINS IN WEB OS 2.0 

2> JUNK FILE CLEANER APPS TO MAKE IT

3> FILE BROWSER APP IS NOT FIND IN LG APP STORE 

4> SOME WEB CAM NOT WORK IN 42LB6700

5> ANDRIOD APP IS NOT INSTALL 

6> REMOTE CONTROL BETTRY DRAIN

7> SOME DEVICE ABOUT 3G/4G DONGLE NOT SUPPORTED  DONGLE MANUFACTURE IN 2014-2015-2016

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kerry gerakiteys
      I have a 2014 LG Web os smart TV    ( 65UC970T ) and I don't have any access to apps.  There used to be a selection of apps and now there's none. How do I access them?
    • By Arun A
      Hotstar, Sun NXT, Zee5 apps not found on content store.  My model number is 43LF6300 and firmware version is 4.06.40.
    • By Miroslav Tuhársky
      Hello, I have LG OLED CX and recently the Youtube app has incorrect geographic data- CH. I am from Slovakia, the TV has never been to Switzerland. Nor physically, nor virtually (VPN). I am getting CH ads, which I dont mind so much, but I am afraid of possible in app geo restrictions.
      I already tried everything, even resetting the TV to default.  No other TV app is affected.
      Anybody please advise.

• By visioneer.one
      I have a 50NANO79SNA, built in 2020.   After ignoring the message for some time I finally decided to allow it to do an automatic firmware update.  Started the process then went to bed.
      In the morning the TV appeared to have hung up - it was turned on but had no picture, no audio and did not respond to the remote.  I turned the TV off using the manual power button then powered it back on... I got the LG power-on sound, but again no picture.  Powering it off then back on again resulted in no sound, no picture and a power light that flashes 3 times each time it turns on.  It does respond to the remote (for power on/off commands.)
      Is there a way to force-reload the firmware over USB if you don't have a picture?
    • By S.K.
      I am not able to install sonyliv app.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Oskar Farbaniec
      Hello,
      I would like to know, if there are any cloud gaming services currently available on lg Web os? Like Google stadia, geforce now or Xbox game pass ?
    • By Srusick
      The the past three (3) weeks Sling App looses my login credentials and/or lists and error message.  I've had to uninstall and reinstall the Sling App multiple times on both of my LG OLED 55" & 65" tv's.  I've contacted Sling and their customer services noted they are aware of this issue with LG and some Samsung TV's and have no updates on when it will be resolved.  Anyone have the same issue? Greatly appreciated any suggestions on how to cure this issue., thx.
    • By cali086
      Hi, I have an LG WebOS Smart TV that after the last firmware update the Wi-Fi Connection stop working properly. When I try to connect to my network, it will instantly disconnect or it will freeze my TV.
      Model: LG 55UF6450-UA (bought it on November 2015)
      Firmware: 03.16.00
      Also, I don't know if it is relevant but my TV is a US version that now I have it with me in Costa Rica, Central America.
      I've tried everything posted on the internet and forums:
      - Connecting to my cellphones hotspot (worked for about 5 min the first time I try it and then stop working and would work again when I tried to reconnect).
      - Change the DNS to google's DNS. (Once I was able to do it but didn't fix the issue, and also first I need to be able to connect to a network for the TV to enable the option for changing manually to static ip's).
      - Doing factory reset won't fix it.
      - Changing the Country/Region/Time zone won't fix it.
      - Changing to manual time won't fix it.
      - Can't do the downgrade procedure posted on this forum for two reasons: because you need to be able to connect to the wifi or via ethernet and it isn't working, and also I can't find an older versión of my firmware.
      I am pretty sure that I need to downgrade or even just do a fresh installation of the actual the firmware, but I can't find the right way to do it. Maybe with an LG service remote? but again, I need to first get on my hands a working firmware version for my TV right?
      Any recommendations?

• By Mofa
      Hi there,. 
      It is now clear that any  OS, except android and apple,  suffers from low number of apps. 
      It is a shame to struggle with a 'named smart tv' to run a Web site or find a commonly used app! 

Ok! We are stuck with this rubbish OS (bad OS due to the poor App stoee) , why LG doesn't develop an adapter to run android TV apps on the TV? Maybe after testing them, you can allow certain famous apps. Moreover, why don't they provide an easy porting tool for the developer?
      Anyway, if they don't do this, I would advise any one to buy an android TV and ignore the useless OSs such as Tiazen or Webos. 
      Regards,