Quantcast

Can't add a new satellite in the list

pippo

Question

Hi people,

I bought a LG 49UH650V 49" 4k. Even though it is a very good quality TV, I'm struggling trying to sort out a problem that seems apparently easy to solve.

I'm italian and I live in the United Kingdom and I set up the TV to use it in the UK. I want to watch the italian tv as well which all the channels are on HotBird 13E. The tv has set by default Astra 28.2E satellite, only this one is listed. In the upper right corner there is a button with a plus symbol [+], I think this is for adding a new satellite, but it is not enabled, I'm not allowed to click on it. Very sad.

Does anybody know how to enable that button, please?

Many thanks

Bye.

Software Version 04.30.40

post-10671-0-63942300-1483153951_thumb.jpg

post-10671-0-70542000-1483153952_thumb.jpg

post-10671-0-54535700-1483154017_thumb.jpg

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

First reset your TV to initial settings by Going to Settings->General->Reset to Initial settings.

Then check for any new firmware update for your TV.. currently WebOS 5.30.10 is most current on my LG TV

Then select the Manual Tuning mode, select Satellite and you should be able to change the satellite or add/delete the ones listed.

Hope this helps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mr.porter
      Hello 
      Question about new LG WebOS tv's, anyone noticed when pausing live TV ( live playback) on Webos 5.3 ( GX ) that recording is reset when changing channels. 
      Meaning if you have paused tv and then changed the channel the playback recording is lost / reset to 0 minutes.
      I've have two LG tv's before the GX that didn't do this current this have one.
    • By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By News Reporter
      From flash floods, ravaging bushfires and the global pandemic, the world as we know is changing. While finding a sense of joy and hope in these times can seem insurmountable, LG Electronics in Australia is hoping Aussies can find something to smile about with its campaign, Rediscover Good, which aims to inspire viewers to rediscover the good in everyday life because “life’s full of good when you look for it.”

Launched as a series of television commercials and rolling out in Australia now, the campaign sets out to reframe the small moments in everyday life. The explores a family with two school-aged children enjoying a simple, yet hectic, weekend family breakfast before racing to their child’s soccer game. The family is shown interacting with various LG products such as InstaView® Door-in-Door® refrigerator and QuadWash dishwasher, showing how their lives are just a little bit easier with LG technology.

The same family appears in the commercial, with the focus on the son and the family pet getting into many fun messes throughout the day. However, thanks to the LG WashTower single-unit laundry solution which ensures clothes, duvets and dolls are fresh and clean in no time, the mess these two created are soon just a memory.

The features Millennial friends coming together for a fun-filled movie night at a home where LG products are featured through tiny moments. From gaming on the LG OLED Evo TV and blaring music on the XBOOM Go portable speaker while tidying up with the LG CordZero cordless vacuum to making popcorn in the NeoChef microwave, the 30-second clip demonstrates how LG products offer ease and convenience, allowing consumers to focus on rediscovering the good.

These stories bring today’s local culture to life and connect with consumers in a fun, personal and creative way. As part of the campaign, Life’s Good care packages filled with an array of wonderful items such as blueberry pancakes, teddy bears, knitted throws and cookbooks that could be enjoyed while social distancing were sent to fans and partners of LG in Australia.

The Rediscover Good campaign, whilst weaving in everyday moments to create an engaging visual display, reminds us all to take a step back and truly celebrate the joy and appreciate the good found in the everyday, a much needed reminder for not only Australians but everyone around the world.
       Contributed by LG Australia 
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Sam Athans
      Hi,
      I have just upgraded from an LG 06LF6300 TV to an LG OLED65C1PTB. On my old TV I could pause live TV for up to 90 minutes and replay at a later stage. 
      Can anyone advise if this feature is available on the LG OLED65C1PTB.
      Thanks 
      Sam
    • By News Reporter
      LG’s Cinematic Ode to the Possibilities of Life
      Showcases the Vision of Tomorrow’s Creative Artists

SEOUL, Aug. 27, 2021 — The Life’s Good Film, helmed by the up-and-coming director with support from LG Electronics (LG), debuts today on LG’s YouTube channel. Woven together from videos submitted by hundreds of young filmmakers from around the world, the Tisi-produced work delivers a beautiful and touching meditation on life as interpreted by young creatives.
      A key component of LG’s Life’s Good campaign which kicked off in May, the Life’s Good Film Project invited 531 young auteurs from 33 countries to share their creative submissions with Jackson. Using the best footage, Tisi produced a 20-minute story showcasing the world’s budding visual storytellers’ distinctive voices, fresh perspectives and undeniable talent. The project generated considerable interest online, garnering over 140 million impressions and more than 44 million total views of related posts on social media platforms during the production process.
      “I wanted to share the emotions we all have and feel in life no matter what corner of the world we come from,” explained Tisi. “Empathy is the key to communication with one another, especially when we’re getting through tough days.” At previews earlier this month, Tisi’s short was praised for its uplifting message and Tisi’s unique vision.
      “An exploration through many eyes around the world, Life’s Good, is a truly singular experiment,” said Diva Vélez of New York Film Critics Online. “The film demonstrates the beautiful differences of the human diaspora and our various environments, while also revealing how completely tied in soul and spirit we are and have further become due to the global COVID-19 pandemic.”
      The 20-minute short explores different aspects of a good life in six chapters: Life’s Beautiful, Life’s Community, Life’s Lonely, Life’s In Motion, Life’s an Adventure and Life’s Good. The first five chapters visualize a wide range of subject matter, from the beauty of nature, the vitality of physical movement, personal growth nurtured in times of solitude to the togetherness and warmth of a close-knit community. The final chapter depicts today’s young generation united in celebration of life, eloquently bringing the film to a close.
      LG will screen the trailer of Life’s Good Film on LG’s digital billboards in Times Square in New York City and Piccadilly Circus in London beginning from today. The short will make an appearance at select film festivals as well in the weeks ahead. The Life’s Good Film is now available for viewing on the channel. Additional information on LG’s 2021 Life’s Good campaign can be found here on .
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      Open topic for discussion as we learn more with the announcement yesterday of LG Ads River OS tv operating system and how it differentiates with webOS. Is webOS being replaced?  🤨

VS

• By monish009
      We have signage projects, all over GCC. 
      We are facing issue with Webos tv especially on model 49sm5ke-bj. It is losing connectivity overnight, the displays are left switched on at stores. But on the next day it wouldn't be connected to the Internet and hence the contents are getting corrupted. Always we need to restart the display again or exit and start the app again. 
    • By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By siddhu
      is  disney+hotstar app  available for LG LF6300 tv  web os version is 04.06.40.??