Screen Share & Browser Memory

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DRAEGNAROK
      I’d love to stream the upcoming F1 season directly from my LG OLED TV without depending on other devices to source it. When can we expect this app to be featured by LG? Thanks!
    • By eamatherne
      I have 4 LG TV's in my home wont Airplay ESPN Watch from my Iphone and Ipad.  Youtube, Disney both work to the TV.  No matter what i do, the TV just displays the Home Kit Screen.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps from the different websites.  Of course, Apple support says it's LG that is the problem and when I called LG tech support, they told me it was an Apple issue! 
    • By Anurag Rathi
      When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.

• By Richard Stewart
      After I complete developing lg tv app,  how other man  test  app?
    • By Nick Payne
      I can stream ABC content using either the iView app on our LG G1 65" OLED, or via the iView Android TV app that is installed on a Chromecast with Google TV that is plugged into one of the G1 HDMI ports. If I stream content using the app on the TV, every few minutes there's a momentary (fraction of a second) interruption to both sound and video. If I stream the same content using the app on the Chromecast, I get no such interruptions. Both TV and Chromecast are using wired Ethernet connections to the same switch, so I can't see that these interruptions are due to a network problem, or I'd see them on both devices. It would seem to be a problem with the app provided on the TV. Other streaming services that we access via apps on the TV (Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime, etc) do not show the same problem.