Quantcast

Get started with LuneOS

Ready to start using LuneOS?  

Great!  Here’s what you need to know:  there is still a lot of work in progress and the current state should be considered as being alpha even though it’s working quite nicely for the parts that are implemented already. Therefore, use is at your own risk. Currently BlueTooth, the accelerometer, camera and ALS are not implemented yet. Audio & wifi should work, though might be buggy. If you have a TouchPad you can start 

link hidden, please login to view
. You will want to use the “Release” version. Nightly is used for things that are being worked on and bug fixes for the next release.  If you need help installing it, go .  If you’d like to try the emulator go . And for the Nexus 4 go . All the supported devices can be found 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Paul Griffith
      When I try to go to a TV programme via the remote control voice option, the TV tries to look up the channel on the app I'm on, instead of going straight to the TV channel on the antenna. This used to work without any problems up until a couple of days ago. Any help appreciated.
    • By jquerijero
      The new WebOS Home makes the TV feels more gadget-ty or app-y while the old home feels more like an appliance. Is there a way to get back to the old home view?
    • By Dinky
      Hi all
       is there a way to view content from my own channel in Youtube? Much of my own content has the ‘unlisted’ or ‘private’ attribute and will not appear in search results, so I need to be able to go to my own channel and sekect the video from there, but that seems not to be possible. Or is it?
    • By GL Sobew
      Hi all. After nearly 5 years of loyal service, I was surprised tonight when I turned on my Bedroom TV.  And nothing happened. Oh, the red light comes on, flashes 3 times and goes out, but the screen remains black.  So I go online and search. Find a few Youtube videos of people with the same issues, but none of their "power cycling" trick worked.  Well, one exception, when I unplug the TV for 30 seconds, then press and hold the manual power button (On the TV not the remote.) for 30 seconds, then plug the TV back into a different socket, the screen flashes on briefly, mostly just a white screen, but my wife thinks she saw some text very briefly. (Split Second) I was on a 6-foot ladder and didn't see it. Just the white flash. As if it was "trying" to start up" but something was preventing it. A burnt, doohickey or thingamajigger. Something like that.
      I also pulled the batteries from the remote and held that power button for 30 seconds, and then put the batteries back in and pressed ON, same result.  I think this tells me it's not the screen.  Can anyone share any fixes or knowledge about what I might be up against?  Is the TV Done after only 5 years? Is it a common issue that can be self-fixed, or will I need an expensive service call?  Any guidance I can get will be appreciated. Thanks 

• By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
  • Similar Tagged Content