Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Yonatan

How to change country code for LG smart TV

1 post in this topic

Hello all,

After reading many forums how to change region for LG smart TV using  Ez-Adjust I gave up.

I am trying to change my  reading  from IL to US (area code 1793), all forums say the same thing, go to  Ez-Adjust->Area Option and change the id in the first line to the US ID.

I tried it but there is no way to change the current ID, I type the US id but nothing change, In addition I tried to change it through IN START but nothing, i was unable to change region.

I hope there is someone here that had the same problem and solved it and can help me.

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks. 

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.