Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

swapnilhworld

LG content store not showing all content tabs

Question

I have LG42LF6500.

Its not showing content tabs like 3D content, Movies, Videos inside content store.

it is only showing 3 tabs, 1. premium, 2. apps and games 3. My Page.
What settings are needed to show all contents?
Is it a bug? :angry:

Thanks in advanced.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Time Settings

Hi, I am at loss to set the clock in my LG49UB850 T TV. Can anyone please help? Thanks. KSK 

By Suresh Kumar k, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Add youtube-channel to my contents

Hello,
      i would like to add a youtube channel under "my content", but i can't find it.
      It's about "https://www.youtube.com/user/ROCKETBEANSTV/", but no matter what I enter, the channel never appears in the search output, only the daughter channel "RBTV Hängi https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkfDws3roWo1GaA3pZUzfIQ" appears.
      What do I have to enter in the search to find the main channel? In the youtube app I can find the channel normally. I'm using a sk8500 with webOS 04.10.20. Thanks!

By Tone, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: LG Content Store

Hi all I hope someone can help me. I recently purchased an LG 55" TV and noticed there is a My Content Menu. When I try and add shows it's only finding them from Prime or YouTube, it doesn't show up searches from NowTv or Netflix. Is the store only able to find titles in Prime or should I be able to search NowTv and Netflix etc via the content store and My content tab?    Hope I haven't confused anyone and hope this makes sense? 🙂   Many Thanks in advance

By Ross, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 1 answer
    • Question: NEW TV STORE HELP

Hello friends.  I brought a LG 43 inch 4k smart TV for my room. I'm so satisfied with the TV.   Unfortunately I gotta go out side of the country more than one year for my duty.  So is it okay to store my TV without turning on more than one year?  Will it be a big issue for the  TV components?  😎

By Madushanka Ratnayaka, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Streaming 4K content with high bitrate

Hi.  I've got a LG OLED C7 with smart IP TV app. I'm having trouble watching 4k movies with high bitrates ( some movies have bitrates higher than 80mpbs). I already connected the TV with wifi AC (5Ghz) instead of ethernet connection (which has only 100mbps port).   My internet connection has a speed of 200mbps (tested on tv browser).  Nevertheless I'm struggling playing those 4k high bitrate movies. Every few minutes it buffers. What can be the problem? The TV plays high bitrate movies from USB or bluray and the internet speed should be enough for those bitrates.  Is it possible to install a gigabit ethernet port in the pcmcia port? Thanks for your help. 

By bfds89, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 9 answers
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By romix
      Hi,

I recently bought a new LG Smart TV: 65UF6450

At first, all the "smart" functions worked just fine. I was able to use my Netflix, Amazon Prime, Google Video and install new apps from the LG Content Store.

Starting on the 1st of January 2016 I noticed that I cannot even start the LG Content Store page anymore for some reason. As a result I cannot install any new apps, I cannot update the existing ones (and some of them, like Google Video would not even start before they are updated). Each time I try to open the LG Content Store or to update an app, the TV hangs for a while, and then I see a black screen displaying the following message:

https://us.lgrecommends.lgappstv.com/discovery_2015/commonLang.jsp?language=en_US file not found.

I also noticed that if I go into Quick Settings/Advanced/General/Account Management(Sign In) it takes a while and then I see the following message:

The network is unstable

But my network is just fine and Netflix, Amazon Video are working just fine.

So, it looks very much as an issue on LG side. I think it may be related to the LG Cloud services being discontinued, but I'm not sure. I tried to call the LG support, but it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Waiting 20 minutes for any kind of help and then giving up.

Questions:

1. Does anyone experience the same issues with their LG smart tvs recently?
      2. What is the reason for these issues?
      3. Is there any official statement from LG conforming this issues and providing some information about when they are going to fix it?
      4. Are there any temporary workarounds? I.e. are there any ways to install new apps and update the existing ones in the meantime?

Thanks!