Quantcast

Downloading apps to LG TV

zakir ossman

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By odesanmi kolade
      I have been trying to downloading Aptoide TV on my LG smart Tv but keep showing File downloading not supported.. My goal is how I can get zoom conference app running on my Smart Tv. Please help!!! 
    • By AlP
      Please add above apps to WebOS
    • By willjim
      I have recently purchased a qned 99 and I can’t see how to close apps running in the back ground like I was able to do with other lg TVs I have.
      The tv is running the latest version webos and obviously tried YouTube for the answer which only seems to say holding down the home button but all this seems to do is open the last app I was using.
      any ideas gratefully received.
    • By Succubus
      Hi all.

I've been very happy with my LG OLED but recently the WebOS updated (to the version with square tiles for Apps); and I can no longer work out how to close Apps.

This is important because I need to close down Apps like Youtube, NOW TV, etc because if I don't, I then have connection problems with other devices (DHCP perhaps), such as my Xbox. The only way to get around this at the moment seems to be "hard resetting" the TV; i.e. turning the TV off completely at the wall (not easy to get to), before trying to boot up an Xbox or similar. This seems to clear the Apps/connections.

It works fine if I was just using the TV for freeview. It's only after streaming something.

I used to accomplish this by going to "Recent" and then closing Apps individually. I can't find a way to close Apps now - is there a way in the new WebOS?

Thanks.