Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

Model: 49UF850V and technically capable of receiving the recently started DVB-T2 service in Germany (device has a DVB-T2 tuner AND supports H.265). Firmware is 04.00.70. Location is Munich city center

Problem: no new T2-channels are found in channel search. The "old" DVB-T channels are found and work like expected.

Please fix this ASAP, LG. Otherwise, "Life is bad".

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By necrofobic
      ok so im slowly going insane, just got a new tv and naturally i couldnt keep my fingers off the "update" button.
      before the update the HDR game mode was crisp and bright, after the update it so bloody dim some games are just... way too dark ?

so i tried running a downgrade with lgdtvupdater and got everything to work but when its time to actually download the update to the tv it says that "the update cannot be applied".  everything in the logs are showing ok. but it just wont save to the tv.  it doesnt even start the download, altho i can clearly see in the logs the update is correct and the tv has given the "all clear" to the update server.

am i missing something here ?
    • By WillyWonka
      I just purchased a 49UJ7700 TV, and updated it to the latest firmware via flash drive (4.70.30). However, after do so, I lost the following apps:
      HBO GO Science GO Showtimetime Anytime Not exactly "lost," but they just disappeared from the LG Content Store.
      I have seen the firmware downgrade instructions elsewhere in the forum, but unfortunately LG does not supply download links for previous firmware revisions.
      Where can I download version 4.70.07?
      Has anybody else had this problem?
    • By AmrDesign87
      Hello Dears,
      I have an LG smart TV 43LH590V which has the most updated firmware in m country but I found a newer update for the same model at another country and I need to ask If I used this update will it harm my TV or not.
      Appreciating your reply 
    • By Alex
      When you update your LG TV firmware, you’re making the most of your Smart TV and ensuring that you have all the latest features available. Just like software on your computer, it needs to be updated from time to time for peak performance. So, how do you update your firmware for your LG Smart TV with webOS 3.0? This guide will walk you through it and have you finished in no time. After you’re done watching the video, grab your remote, push the Settings button and begin. You can watch the progress on the screen and the TV will reboot itself after it’s done. You can even choose to automatically update your firmware in the future without having to go through the process each time. Learn more about LG Smart TVs here: http://www.lg.com/us/experience-tvs/s...