Quantcast

Has been the development of ConnectSDK stopped?

mcsergiu

Hi guys,

I've recently check the Connect SDK repository on Github and I've seen that last commit was in September 2015!

Does anyone know what happened since no one made any new commits since such a long time?

I appreciate you answer on this matter.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wa77a
      I have an LG C1 55 connected to a Denon x2100w AVR on HDMI 2 (arc)... It always worked perfectly... After the latest TV upgrade I can't get anymore TV audio on the AVR.
      I tried disconnecting and reconnecting everything, unplugging stuff for minutes, switching multiple hdmi sources... The AVR can send data to the TV, but it doesn't see TV audio signal.
      All the HDMI audio settings on the TV are greyed out and disabled.
      Next thing I'll try to reset to factory defaults, but I suspect it won't fix anything...
      Note this worked flawlessly for 2 years.
      Ideas are welcome.
    • By News Reporter
      Company Once Again Elected to Chair
      Next G Alliance’s Applications Working Group

SEOUL, July 3, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) announces the reelection of Dr. Lee Ki-dong, assistant vice president at the Research and Standards Lab in LG USA, as chairperson of the Next G Alliance’s Applications Working Group. Dr. Lee was first elected to the position in 2021 and will now continue as the chair of the working group until May 2025, a result that reflects his and LG’s exemplary leadership over the past 2 years.
      Founded in 2020 by the Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) with the foundational goal of advancing 6G technology, the Next G Alliance comprises 6 working groups including Applications, Technology and National 6G Roadmap. With the commercialization of 6G expected to begin in 2029, more than 100 companies from various fields – including major mobile carriers in North America – have joined the alliance to actively accelerate the “NGA Lifecycle to 6G,” which spans research, development and manufacturing, standards leadership, market readiness and realization.
      Dr. Lee’s reelection is significant for LG, serving as recognition of the company’s global leadership in the journey towards 6G advancement, a technology that is poised to play a crucial role in the evolution of many sectors, including mobility, the metaverse, smart city and manufacturing. As the only Asian-headquartered company contributing to leadership roles for Next G Alliance, LG will continue to oversee North American initiatives outlined in the Alliance’s roadmap, such as establishing 6G technical requirements and discovering new applications and use cases.
      LG continues to demonstrate its commitment to and excellence in 6G technology by partnering with various companies and organizations to propel the technology forward. Last year, at the Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute (HHI) in Berlin, Germany, LG successfully tested the transmission and reception of 6G THz data over a distance of 320 meters outdoors. In addition, the company has been leveraging its mobile communications experience and expertise while cooperating with academic institutes to develop 6G core technologies. In 2019, through a collaboration with the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), the company launched the LG-KAIST 6G Research Center.
      “6G technology will be a game changer that accelerates innovation across newly established business areas, such as artificial intelligence, the metaverse, robotics and urban air mobility,” said Dr. Kim Byoung-hoon, CTO and executive vice president of LG Electronics. “Through its highly-advanced R&D programs and strong commitment to industry cooperation, LG is playing a major role in realizing the future of network communications.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Nitin Chopra
      Hi Team,
      After update of LG WebOS to 04.40.70, Amazon Prime Video app on my LG Smart TV stopped working. It started giving error :
      Internet Connectivity Problem
      There is an internet connection problem. Check the device's internet settings, data cables, or try to resetting your router. Also, turning your device off, and then back on might fix the problem. For further assistance, please contact Amazon customer service at www.amazon.com/videohelp
      The internet/wifi connection is fine and all the other apps are working without any issue on the LG smart TV.
      I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Prime video app, but that didn't help.
      Has anyone faced this issue ? Is there a solution available for this issue.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Nitin
    • By NThakare
      Until last few months, alexa was working with all the commands, now open any app like Youtube, Netflix, etc not working 
      Play or Pause any app videos not working, don't know what's going on with lgtv, i bought around 1000 dollar tv and this important feature isn't working 
    • By NThakare
      Hi all, 
      If u all can check, alexa on my lg c2 oled 55 inch has stopped working sometimes it gives error like its unable to connect to server and now when i give commands to play or pause any music or video, it says it can not do it. 
      I have reset it multiple times it does not work. 
      Many users on alexa app skills for lg tv webos are also talking about the same, that means its not limited to me only