Helen  Lee

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Renan
      Can't find this app to. LG have you fix it?
    • By OKtay Sa
      Hi there,
      i have an 65oled9flb (webos).

i want to install the app IPTV Smarters Player but i cannot find it in the content store.

I tried different country's for LG Services to obtain it but no one worked.

Any one an idea?

I read that there are different apps in the store regarding what tv you have and which region you are. Does anyone have more information about that? Maybe they didn't support oled tvs or i don't know what else could be the reason.

Greets 
      Oktay
    • By Sona
      Dear pls help this issue lg 3D smart tv brought from Saudi to India all apps not working  country setting India doesn’t appear so what to do pls help
      thx
      ahmed

• By guitarist
      While watching the TV, lines appeared on the screen with some static. This persisted briefly, then the entire picture went to static. This same static is visible on all inputs, from apps to live TV, HDMI, etc. 
      Sound is fine, menus are unaffected. 
      So far I have tried power cycling, factory reset, disconnecting all cables, and trying different picture settings, to no avail.  I suspect some kind of hardware issue. Any tips gladly appreciated. 
      Edit: I have a replacement EBT63990603 mainboard on order, hopefully that solves it. I see some people have attempted to reflow the solder on the processors to fix these, seems like a dice roll. 
    • By Arthur Dent
      Just getting the runaround from LG, only want a baseline figure, they sent me this

, our technicians have explained that we cannot calculate the unit's actual power consumption when not in standby because there are too many factors that could affect this calculation. These factors include how many pixel refreshers are run, whether the unit is connected to the internet, external devices connected, speakers connected, sound systems connected, HDD connected and recording set ups. I am afraid that we consequently cannot answer your question.

we all know LG are not helpful to customers , but there’s no need to keep proving it.
      this TV has a good energy rating so figures must be available, they either dont care or understand what I am asking

thanks