Quantcast

search hd

Helen  Lee

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Raffi
      searching a specific channel from a long list would be easier if a search box is added that will list available channels as you type
      sorting channels alphabetically doesn't do what it says.
      Regards.

• By kingfelix
      When you run a search, there is a "web" button that lets you view results on the web. This opens a mini web browser which defaults to having explicit results shown. This make is too easy -- even for a child -- to accidentally or purposefully have the TV screen filled with sexually explicit content.
      There needs to be a way to disable or control with a PIN the ability to see search results on the web.
      OR
      the browser that launches the web results needs to be defaulted to HIDING explicit results
    • By Mohammed Ghareeb
      Can any one give me a method to search about a specific channel in LG smart tv. It is the most stupid tv app. 
    • By Roman Dreyer
      When I search something in WebOS, I get various types of results. For example Youtube results, DLNA results, Netflix, web search with what I searched and so on.
      All that, except for Spotify result. why?
      For example: if I search for David Guetta, I'll get suggestions for Youtube clips, but no suggestions for Spotify.
      Could you please integrate Spotify in the search results?
      For now, I had to move to Chromecast with Google TV, because there, not only I can search, I can command Google Assist to actually play something. Meaning that with one voice command, I can tell it "play david guetta on spotify" and that's it, it plays.
      I don't expect the assistant enhancements like PLAY command, but please, show results from Spotify too.

Thank you.
    • By mick mcgregor
      My 55UH850V  can no longer access my gmail or my Youtube account because Google no longer support the browser, this is a growing problem as on many other sites i have the message "we will no longer be supporting this browser please update to new Chrome" can LG do an APP or fix this problem?
      My TV is only 5 years old and already out of date i feel let down by LG, surely an update enable search engine should be a must for smart TV, maybe a docking port for a hard drive on the back of new TVs so you can slot in a LG formatted hard dive at the side or bottom for down load of new systems for LG to keep TVs up to date.
      I have a hard drive through USB on the TV to record programs but it can only record what you are watching this also is a pain as you generally record a program so you can watch something eles, a common sense issue that LG should have picked up on.