Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Helen  Lee

search hd

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Picture quality on an Oled using iptv..

I have the new 65"LG oled smart tv and i am getting a picture on my oled when i am watching my iptv it's just not as clear as i get from netflix or hulu. I have my resolution on my set top box set to 4k for my iptv. My set top box is 4k. I have tried everything to get my picture on my iptv to look like Netflix and hulu but its not happening. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

By Louie Blazo, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: Iptv

When I watch a bball game on my oled tv on my iptv system, the game isn't is clear and steady as a commercial. I have my picture mode setting on my oled set to game.  Is there anything else I can do to make the picture not so shaky? 

By Louie Blazo, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Iptv app that support m3u - LG 55UJ630Y

Hi  I bought the LG 55UJ630Y 4K few weeks ago, I notice that are some iptv apps but when I add a m3u UR L  it's not running, how can I solve this issue ?  Thanks 

By or avivi, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: Iptv app that support m3u - LG 55UJ630Y

Hi  I bought the LG 55UJ630Y 4K few weeks ago, I notice that are some iptv app s but when I add a m3u UR L  it's not running, how can I solve this issue ?  Thanks 

By or avivi, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 3 answers
    • [pivotCE]Two Palm Foleos available on eBay – cheap!

First, no this is not my auction nor do I or pivotCE know the seller in any way! This crazy deal is just too good NOT to tell you about. Every once in a while a Palm Foleo pops up on eBay with a price tag to match its rareness…usually around $1000 USD (or $2300 like the New in the Box one there right now)! But these? A paltry $179 and $11.65 in shipping (only to the USA though) and that’s the Buy It Now price. You can make an offer and possibly get one or both of them for less. For the PalmOS nostalgic, it doesn’t get any better than the Foleo. The auction has 27 days left at the time of this writing so they’re up there to sell. See the video below for an idea of what the Foleo could have done since it was never officially released. Hit the eBay listing! #PalmOSforever Related posts: HP is to Palm as Lenovo is to Motorola…Not Good TCL, Blackberry & Palm HP attempts to sell Palm patents – again. View the full article

By pivotCE, in pivotCE News

• 0 replies