Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

Anyone else have a problem with their 60UF7300 not locating any wifi gateways? I have to keep resetting the tv as new to get the tv to see ANY wifi gateway. Lg sent a repair guy here and replaced the wifi antenna but I'm still having the same issue.

1 answer to this question

I had a problem with our new 55UH6150. First time it connected to Wi-Fi no problem, but I had to reset the settings (for unrelated reasons) and when i did I couldn't get it to connect to my wi-fi either. I had to skip the step, then go into the wi-fi settings manually and enter the information there. Then it magically worked.

Have you tried going to the network settings area and specifying your wi-fi settings there?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Resetting while using apps

Hello. I watch films on prime and netflix run through my lg smart tv. But it keeps saying app needs to restart to free up memory. Getting very anoying  

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Channel Plus Problem

Our apartment building recently changed from Comcast to RCN internet. Ever since then the Channel Plus content will not play on my LG smart tv. The ads/commercials play but then when it tries to connect to the actual channel content, it says something like "not able to connect to Channel Plus at the moment." I am definitely connected to the internet because other things work. Also tried a direct ethernet connection with the same results.  Anyone else experience this?  Wondering of there is some

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: LG UHD TV digital sound out popping noise problem

Dear Readers,I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Hotstar app Premium Content rendering issue

So I own a 56 inch LG ultra hdtv and the app store offers a Hotstar app. Now the app works fine for live shows and games, and also for non-premium content but it doesn't for Premium content. I am having a very specific issue- the video rendering problem. For the Premium content that included top-notch tv shows and movies, the app doesn't load the video- the video stops and plays and stops and plays. One might think that the internet connection might be slow, but that's not the case as we have 30

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• HDMI problem

Hello! I'm trying to connect PC with LG TV with WebOS. It used to work normally, but now it doesn't want to connect. It detect HDMI input but doesn't want to show anything and than says not connected. Tried with multiple PCs and 2 HDMI cables. All combinations work on other TV. Any suggestion how to solve this.  Best regards, Jaka   My TV: LG TV 43UK6300MLB

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion