Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

sat

best 3d Content? Any suggestion?

Question

2 answers to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Jio Tv Indian Television

Can we have Jio Tv in webos , it's a popular Indian Tv app .

By kunal-dhak, in LG webOS Wish List

• 2 replies
    • Question: Is my television broken?

I have a 42LB650V purchased in the last 6 weeks. After about an hour of use the television becomes completely unresponsive. A change in volume takes about 10 seconds to register. Changing channel takes 5-10 seconds to respond. Switching between inputs can take up to 30 seconds. The settings page can take up to 30 seconds to respond too. It becomes almost impossible to page through the guide.    Is this normal, are other folks experiencing this? I'm sure this shouldn't be happening.    I got a firmware update at the end of October and that has not made much difference.    From a software perspective, it feels like a memory leak and the resulting poor performance is the OS itself trying to survive the resulting memory pressure.    Any guidance is most welcome.

By BananaBender, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 36 answers
    • Web Browser for SM5B series with touch overlay

Hi all, New forum user here. I'm currently trying to download a web browser for my 49 SM5B series loaded with WEB OS 2.0. I'd like to use my screens to set up a kiosk or something like that. I'm also using the LG touch overlay KT49. I'm trying to avoid, at all costs the use of a separete PC or media Player and intend to use the combo (screen + Overlay) as an stand alone unit only to browse an specific URL. Is this posible?...how can I download or load a web browser application to my SM5B?...I see that on comercial TV's loaded with WEBOS 2.0 this is a default app.   Thanks you all for yuor comments and support,   Best regards, Fabrizio

By Fabrizio Cordero, in LG webOS for Signage

• 0 replies
    • Using ChanSort on LB Series ?

Couple days ago I changed the cable provider, have to perform new scanning of channels . All this went OK but I'm really annoyed of slow operation in sorting channels in the Program Manager ( TV 's 42LB671v , the latest official firmware 5.0.40 or something like that ) .   To speed thing up I try ChanSort ( https://github.com/PredatH0r/ChanSort ) , copy channels on USB , sorting in ChanSort, return modified file via USB to the TV ....And.. Complete mess.. catastrophe, no more digital channels . I had to scan all over again . I try to put the original file back to TV but there no success,  I had to scan all over again.

Now read this article : https://github.com/PredatH0r/ChanSort/wiki/LG seems to have some specific requirements when working with LG ...

Has anyone managed to work with ChanSort? to edit the channel list and return successfully to TV ( for LB series ) ?

By Blackeyed, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Question: Disable radio on LB650V series

Hi, I receive the TDT by antenna, and I receive radio signals along with it. When I type a channel number, e.g. 6, on the menu it appears DTV's 6 channel as first choice and Radio's 6 channel as second option, if you don't hit OK button you have to wait 5 seconds until it changes to DTV's 6 channel.   What I want is to get rid of the radio for good. I've tried omitting all radio channels on settings, but the keep appearing.   I don't know what to do, unless, maybe trying tuning all the channels again, but I don't want to go through the trouble of sorting channels again, is not as easy as on other TV's, I spent 10 minutes sorting 25 channels, when on my older TV it usually didn't take longer than 1 minute.   Thanks in advance.

By Greetx, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 0 answers