Quantcast

LG webOS 05.00.15

1) Play your movie

2) When you see Strange characters appears with your subtitles hit Pause.

3) In the Pause menu click on the little arrow on the right hand side.

4) Click on the button that says 'Sub'

5) Click on External

6) A hidden menu will Appear!!!

7) Select Code Page that suit your languge till the Subtitle characters appeares fine

8) Also you can select Size, Color, Position, Sync....etc

hi, i think a buy LG 42lb7200

model tv, can i update this webos 2.0?

Hi rbarca,

It is not possible to upgrade webOS 1.x to webOS 2.0. And you'd better think carefully, if at all you have to buy LG. Please read forum before. There are many problems with webOS 1.x and also 2.0. If you need a TV to watch movies and television, you'll be pleased. But if you need a good Smart TV, do not do this, because Smart TV by LG = fucking shitty Dumb TV. Don't waste your money. It's better to wait a bit and buy something else, otherwise you will spend many days on this forum... 

• 2 weeks later...

If not my 7 yrs old tv goes white screen suddenly last year, I would wait for Sony android tv. Sony has been losing market share I am also not very sure how committed Sony is going to ensure profit to sustain the cost maintaining it.

Wish Sony success.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.