Quantcast

Error while accessing Netflix in india

Gs_pot

Question

I have downloaded Netflix app from Australia app store . And I am using unblock us DNS for watching Netflix and hulu in India on my PC and mobile. I configured DNS in my smart tv LG 42LB750T. But after launching Netflix app it display message that service is not available in your region but I am able to access Netflix and hulu in TV browser but coz of flash player limitations I am not able to play video in browser ..

Does any one know why am getting that error in Netflix app but able to access in browser .

Thanx

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ramya Shyam
      Bought a LG Nano TV in Iceland and trying to change the settings from.Europe to India using settings remote. Does not update, What could be the issue?
    • By Marko00
      I've bought OLED55CX3LA and have screenshare errors ever since. 
      I'm using Dell machine with Windows 10 onboard.
      Almost every time I try to connect using "connect with remote screen" windows option, I get the pop up that
      only with cancel button.

Sometimes there is approval button but mostly I have only "cancel" option. 
      Have this error on OLED55CX3LA and one older model. Same behavior. 

Mobile screen sharing working perfectly fine.

How to fix it?
      I've cleared the connection history but without any success.
      Not sure if I should put it on warranty or if there is some simple fix?

• By Cihanimus
      I used to have a JBL soundbar, connected via ARC. Now I switched to Denon soundbar again with ARC connection. But my tv doesn't turn off now, although all other functions are working fine on the remote. Any idea?
    • By JackYU
      FIFA World Cup 2022 is exclusively going to stream on Jio cinema app in India but app is missing from web os content store. Pls add it asap. The app is available on Android TV 
    • By Cash
      Have LG OLED 55B36LB bought in 2023 in UK.
      Trying to change area option from 3122 (EU-UK) to 4816 (AJ-India) using a service remote.
      It does not update or change.
      any help for guidance will appreciated.