Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Huseyin

web browser, memory problems

Question

When the web browser, enter into any site of memory error problems with the experience we please Ig company produce a lasting solution to this situation saygy deserve but do not understand error cause can not be resolved this type can be solved'm annoying memory error

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: This app will now restart to free up more memory

Just bought an LGLED-65UJ630 65INCH TV. Right away I started to get the message "This app will now restart to free up more memory". After searching the internet and forums, I now understand that this problem is huge, it has been going on for years now and it is right across many models of LG TV's. I have tried everything to fix this problem. It has the latest firmware. I did the factory reset and that lasted 4 hours before I got the message back. I turn off the TV and leave it for 10 minutes, maybe one hour later I get the message. I delete browsing history, maybe 10 minutes and I get the message..... you get the message. As I understand it, the problem is that LG TV's don't have enough internal memory, but they have shipped a ton of their "smart" TV's with this problem. My question is, has anybody heard anything from anybody, anywhere about a solution to this problem. I really want to keep this TV, but it is not fit for purpose in this state.     

By ironmonkey, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 11 answers
    • Question: this app will now restart to free up more memory

Bought a new 65" Smart TV, all the preoaded apps You Tube, Netflix etc  are restarting after couple of minutes with "this app will now restart to free up more memory" message.

By Pat, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 13 votes
      • 53 answers
    • Question: TLS fatal error

I have an LG Infinia 55LW6500 smart TV (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B004OVEVP6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1) that I bought in 2011. Today is the first time I tried searching the internet using its built-in browser, and I can't make it work. The network connection is fine, and it's hard-wired in. I can use Google, and it will show me the results of the searches I've tried. But then when I click on a website URL (or type in the URL), I get the error "TLS fatal error". Does this have to do with the website security? Is there anything I can do to fix this short of buying a new TV (not going to happen)? I'd like to be able to watch my Amazon Prime shows directly on the TV without having to hook up my laptop to it. I was thinking of buying Hulu, but it seems I'll have the same problem with it.

By Jewelwing, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: WEBOS 3.0 BROWSER DOES NOT SUPPORT HTML5

Hi, the webos default browser does not support html5. Using the default browser, I went to Netflix site, login and when I tired to play any movie, I get redirected that the browser does not support html5.  Can LG release an update to fix this. I am on webos 3.0.2.

By im7778, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 5 answers
    • Netflix on WebOS Browser

We want to watch netflix on the browser not the app. The login page appears but when we click on the Play button a screen appears talking about HTML5 and Silverlight. We know what HTML5 and Silverlight are but find it strange that the WebOS browser does not support this markup language on its player. Oddly YouTube works fine in the browser. Does anybody know how to get the WebOS browser to run HTML5?

By Mr G, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 18 replies