Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

cute2008

what type of decoder chips?broadcom or mediatek

Question

3 answers to this question

i only hope this can decode the avs+ video,because in china,the Satellite TV program is this AVS+ format,i wanna to stream the dreambox800 program to the webostv

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• M4A file type

I just put an M4A file on my NAS and was really surprised that I couldnt play it using the LG TV's network explorer with error 'file type not supported'. Will this be added soon as it is a fairly standard file format that all websites I've read agree is better quality and better compression than mp3.

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: What Type USB req'd enable PAUSE LIVE TV

I have a 55UH650V Smart TV Which i'm lovin...  But I can't seem to get the live tv pause to work with a USB drive..   I bought a 64GB USB 3.0 drive which works for general program recording and playing music, picture files on the TV etc... But when I try to pause live tv it says it cant work with this drive choose another?   Is there anywhere that specifically advises on USB spec for this function?   Kinda think it should be in the manual but i cant find it...

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• PreCentral: Append TapNote documents with Just Type Quick Actions

This tip is only for devices running webOS 2.0 and higher If you create or edit documents with your webOS devices, you have a few third party applications available to you over and above the stock Memos app. One of these options is TapNote by One Crayon that will give you a single app solution that will work on any device running webOS 1.4.5 or higher (including the TouchPad) and will even sync your documents across all your webOS devices providing that you have a Dropbox account. It also takes

in webOS News

• PreCentral: Prepopulate Calendar Events with Just Type and UberCalender

UberCalendar is an extremely powerful patch in Preware for both webOS phones and the TouchPad that will greatly enhance the capabilities of stock calendar app. Among those enhancements is the ability to configure a new calendar entry but using the Just Type functionality of webOS. For those that remember Quick Event for webOS 1.x devices, UberCalendar works very similarly. Just by entering text in the format of "Subject ; Date/Time ; Location" and then tapping the "New Calendar Event" Quick Acti

in webOS News

• PreCentral: Enable permanent "Just Type" quick-access status bar icon (LunaCE)

This tip is only for HP TouchPads running webOS 3.0.5 and LunaCE 4.9.5 or higher While accessing Just Type to perform a search on your TouchPad is never more than a swipe and a tap away (by swiping up to minimize the current app and then tapping on the "Just type..." search bar), LunaCE--the homebrew update for the TouchPad by WebOS Ports based off the Open Source "webOS Community Edition" (not to be confused with Open webOS)--makes it even easier.  LunaCE gives you the ability to add a persist

in webOS News