Quantcast

How to downgrade the webos version to a previous one?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nitin Chopra
      Hi Team,
      After update of LG WebOS to 04.40.70, Amazon Prime Video app on my LG Smart TV stopped working. It started giving error :
      Internet Connectivity Problem
      There is an internet connection problem. Check the device's internet settings, data cables, or try to resetting your router. Also, turning your device off, and then back on might fix the problem. For further assistance, please contact Amazon customer service at www.amazon.com/videohelp
      The internet/wifi connection is fine and all the other apps are working without any issue on the LG smart TV.
      I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Prime video app, but that didn't help.
      Has anyone faced this issue ? Is there a solution available for this issue.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Nitin
    • By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By Filip_IT
      Hello
      I have login issue on a brand new LG TV 55UR640S0ZD there I  want to create content with content manager and create Groups with Group Manager 2.0.
      I´m trying to login to Dashboard with chrome and Internet Explorer browser which is connected to wlan with IP address:
      link hidden, please login to view  Here it says to Input Password and I have tested
      admin
      Without success, what is the default password?  
      I have reset the TV from Hotell mode menu and ordinary Menu to factory default but does it exist any other way to reset TV?
      How can I get access to my TV?
      All help is appreciated
      BR. Filip

• By Lizzy
      I have set up a hard disc, that I can see in the home menu, but when I go to the guide and select the "i" it only gives me the option to watch. I am very new to smart television and I can't figure out how to correct this problem.
    • By Siva Shankar reddy
      Hi, We need know the information about  maximum file size limit for installable files , and the LG play store policies,  Need this info really help us on  application development process for LG ( web-OS ).  As per the Android play store we know, it allow's the applications based on the availability of internal Storage  on the specific device. Please Let Us help here to under Stand the LG Play Store behavior  for the application development process