Quantcast

New UK Firmware available now

Jimbo1876

Question

9 answers to this question

This version is publicated in january, and when you download it, you will see date on the end of file name, the date is 20141224. That means this file is from december. I don't know why they putted release date 05.02.2015, in Serbia is the same.

They put the release date of 05/02/15 because that was the date it was released in the UK. Hence the title of the thread. It was not officially available in the UK till that date.

I update with manually 4.55

I was thing to update with 4.66

Very ease procedure. Just make fake appache LG server and place file with direct ROM.

Still Today application is missing. My region language is set to Bulgaria.

Still LG store have old user interface.

link hidden, please login to view

Missing menu for LUVE, TV SHOW AND OTHERS.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Paul Griffith
      When I try to go to a TV programme via the remote control voice option, the TV tries to look up the channel on the app I'm on, instead of going straight to the TV channel on the antenna. This used to work without any problems up until a couple of days ago. Any help appreciated.
    • By NaveenKumar88
      Hello,
      I've new to this forum. I recently purchased an LG Oled B2 65 inch and it is connect to Yamaha RX V581 av receiver which supports dolby atmos.
      I am trying to play movies which has lossless Dolby atmos audio via LG's media player. My avr is always showing DD+ 5.1 and doesn't show atmos at all.
      Appreciate any help from member. Sorry If this was already discussed as I'm new to this forum.
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi! Thank you for your kind help
      I'm looking for a way to show an IP camera to LG TV, I've updated it to the latest version (WebOS).
      I really hope it is possible without buying an external HDMI box, there is any way to obtain that or install apps from USB? Thank you a lot!

• By WafflesWithHoney
      It'll detect the laptop on HMDI1 or 2, but when I switch to it, the laptop doesn't show on the TV. This used to work. 

I tried different laptops, different cables, no luck.

I'm wondering if this is caused by a WebOS update
    • By david4737e6
      Opening the web browser app, and going to photos.google.com shows a screen with a "go to google photos" button, but nothing works, the button does not respond and the only solution is to shutdown the whole tv, commander buttons do nothing.  64uq800006lb with latest firmware.