Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jimbo1876

Magic Remote 2014 and Sky HD (Samsung box)

2 posts in this topic

Hi

Can anyone who has their Magic Remote 2014 version set up to control their Sky HD box tell me how to get back to live Sky TV from any of the menus as the back up button doesn't appear to work or is their an obvious replacement for the "Sky" button. I have tried all of the Samsung remote options and none of them work - only the BSkyB one works.

Thanks.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Hi

Can anyone who has their Magic Remote 2014 version set up to control their Sky HD box tell me how to get back to live Sky TV from any of the menus as the back up button doesn't appear to work or is their an obvious replacement for the "Sky" button. I have tried all of the Samsung remote options and none of them work - only the BSkyB one works.

Thanks.

Bad patter to quote your own posts - but Magic Remote and Sky HD now totally functional on firmware 5.10.02

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.