Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vxi

SmartShare needs a screensaver

Question

I really like the ability to send audio files straight to the TV from Windows via Window's context menu's Play To function, or any other UPnP controller software. The TV seamlessly enters into SmartShare mode and plays the file, then seamlessly exits SmartShare when the UPnP controller is closed. My only gripe, and it's a significant one, is the lack of a screensaver when the TV is playing audio only in the SmartShare app. I realise there is an option to turn off the screen, but you have to dig through the settings to do this. 

Is there a setting somewhere for this feature, or did they neglect to create it? If so, it seems like a huge oversight not having a screensaver in SmartShare mode when the DNLA/UPnP renderer is playing audio only.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet