Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Mike7869

LG 49" 4K WEBOS Sucks (Help Please)

Question

So i bought this 4k lg tv a few month ago for £1500 and since then it has been a pain changing HDMI takes for ever when chaning the volume up and down it takes for ever and ends up going to 100 volume or 0 I have had LG out 3 times for fix the issue they are now saying they can not fix the issue and will no longer be repairing it or even offering a replacment the only thing i can do is wait for an update.

Has anyone else had this issue? I am very shocked with how LG have dealt with this and really wish i had never gone down the lg route and just bought a sony.

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

I guess if your just using the TV, meaning you dont have a receiver, bluray, cablebox, roku, or apple tv, then yes .. I would return the TV and get something with a better OS.  WebOS, in its current state is leaking memory.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: USB Recording Issue

Why is my recording cut short. I record to a 64gb Sandisk Ultra Flash Drive that is empty, so there is plenty of space. I select the finish time as program end, and yet my recording stops before the program end. 

By pcpilot, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • LGWEBOS signange - Application gets hung and issue with regional news

Hi, I have been using webos for my signange where I render my advertisement and configured live news feeds. I have configured as follows Live National news - > Advertisements->International news->Advertisments..etc.. This is how i configured ,but noticed that application gets hung and wanted to know 1)Is webos not designed be used for such a heavy applications/rendering? 2) Malayalam fonts are not rendered properly where as it is working fine in Android. Can somebody throw some light on this ? Appreciate if someone from LG can respond as well Rgds Lijo

By Lijo, in LG webOS for Signage

• 1 reply
    • Question: Auto/fix volume when syncing with Apple AirPods using webos 3.5

Hi guys!   I just spent a while figuring out how to properly sync my Apple AirPods with my LG OLED55B7 (webos 3.5, firmware 04.70.85). The headphones sync with the TV but I am not allowed to adjust the volume up/down with the magic remote while synced , however mute works.   Has anyone using AirPods found a good solution for this problem (meaning not syncing via AppleTV or a separate cast device)? I have read that LG may have limited the possibility to adjust certain bluetooth parameters on non-LG devices so it may be that I am out of luck, but I thought I would give it at try here before I give up.   Thanks for any helpful advice!   Per M

By Per M, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 1 answer
    • Question: Support for Hulu Live and changing Hulu account

Have a LG webOS TV (OLED 55B6P-U) software version 05.30.25. Want to know if the Hulu app resident on the TV supports Hulu Live TV. If this TV doesn’t support Hulu Live then my question below is moot. If yes, how do I change the Hulu account currently associated with this Hulu app (a visiting friend used her Hulu Plus sign-in to watch some program she was watching and now we want to put our own account information into the app so we use Hulu Live TV).  I deleted the app from the on screen menu and downloaded it. When opened it just went right to the old Hulu Plus opening screen associated with the friend’s account. I see no place on the screen to access account information. Help appreciated!

By RichardE, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Remember Audio Volume for each input

Hi, How about a setting to set the default Audio Volume for each input?  Or, at least remember it for each input when you change inputs.

By GJC, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies