Quantcast

Audio Sync Issues

mattyb

Question

I've got a 47LB650V and at the beginning of the month the TV was upgraded to the latest firmware. The upgrade went okay, however, since then anything played through the HDMI channels, the audio goes out of sync and its frustrating, not even the audio sync settings help. I have to change from HDMI to Live TV, then back to HDMI to resync it. It happens on Bluray, Wii U and Satellite, and is very annoying. Any solutions?

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Well today I have changed the HDMI cable, moved the port and haven't had an issue yet, but not getting my hopes up.

I noticed this option you mentioned today, but have not tried it yet, think it may be disabled already, but will give it a go should it lose sync again.

Thanks for the help, this has been driving me nuts for weeks, never experienced anything like it before on a TV!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.