Quantcast

Programme Manager - Swap instead of Move in Antenna mode

chupo_cro

Question

While in the Satellite mode channel moving works as expected, in the Antenna mode the Move command performs 'swap' rather than 'move'. Example:

Satellite mode:

1. Ch 1     2. Ch 2
3. Ch 3     4. Ch 4
5. Ch 5     6. Ch 6
7. Ch 7     8. Ch 8

After moving 5 to 2:

1. Ch 1     2. Ch 5
3. Ch 2     4. Ch 3
5. Ch 4
    6. Ch 6
7. Ch 7     8. Ch 8

As expected.

Antenna mode:

1. Ch 1     2. Ch 2
3. Ch 3     4. Ch 4
5. Ch 5     6. Ch 6
7. Ch 7     8. Ch 8

After moving 5 to 2:

1. Ch 1     2. Ch 5
3. Ch 3     4. Ch 4
5. Ch 2     6. Ch 6
7. Ch 7     8. Ch 8

Wrong!

Can anyone confirm the behavior?

It is very frustrating to organize the channels when 'swap' is performed instead of 'move'. Moving just one single channel requires multiple swaps so the Move command for sure has to behave as in the Satellite mode.

LG 42LB650V

FW: 04.30.16

webOS: 1.3.0-3216(afro-arches)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Batman
      I have a LG 43QNED756RA AEK Smart TV 
      If I go to General -> Programmes -> Programme Manager -> Edit All Programmes, I only get the options to Lock/Unlock and Skip/Restore
      So I cannot Move or Edit Program Numbers or Delete
      Any help and comments would be appreciated

• By Alfaro
      I have a problem with my LG 43NANO756PR: if an app is paused (for example a youtube video or music track is put in pause), after about two minutes the TV goes back to the TV antenna input. Very unpleasant if you are on the phone and need a quiet environment. Same thing if I mute the audio: after about 2 minutes the volume resumes as before.
      Any way to sort this issue?
    • By News Reporter
      Designed in Partnership With Global Leader in Glazing Solutions,
      LG’s Next-gen Transparent Antenna Delivers Seamless Design and Enhanced Telecommunications

SEOUL, Dec. 18, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) will unveil its transparent antenna for automobiles at CES 2024. LG’s transparent film-type antenna, which is applied directly to vehicle glass, was designed in collaboration with renowned French glass manufacturer, Saint-Gobain Sekurit. A transformative telecommunications technology, the company’s transparent telematics solution is expected to make waves in the rapidly evolving mobility sector while further strengthening LG’s position in the automotive solutions market.
      The automotive industry, where electric vehicles are now the norm and autonomous and software-defined vehicles are soon to arrive, is set for a connectivity revolution. This transformation demands cutting-edge telecommunications environments capable of real-time data exchange within high-tech personal spaces.
      Designed for compatibility with various types of glass and vehicle designs, LG’s transparent antenna will be available as an on-glass or in-glass solution. The broad surface application of the film-type antenna guarantees reliable telecommunications performance and provides scalability to handle increased network traffic. Extremely adaptable, LG’s latest telematics innovation offers improved connectivity with support for 5G, GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) and Wi-Fi.
      The transparent antenna can be seamlessly integrated in car windshields or glass sunroofs. This means vehicle manufacturers don’t have to make any design concessions when developing new models as it removes the need for the kind of housing typically required to accommodate conventional antennas. The film-type antenna features more than 80 of LG’s patented innovations, including the design capability to make antenna patterns transparent and transparent electrode technology. LG, in partnership with Saint-Gobain Sekurit, enhanced product integrity by developing a method to apply the transparent antenna onto glass. The leading glass maker is equipping electric vehicles worldwide.
      “We’re pleased to unveil our smart glass featuring LG’s transparent antenna technology,” said Thibaut Heitz, Innovation and R&D Director of Saint-Gobain Sekurit. “In collaboration with LG, a leader in vehicle component solutions, we are pioneering advancements in vehicle telecommunications. Our common objective aim is to provide an enriched and unique in-vehicle environment, bringing the future of mobility to fruition.”
      “Created through our close partnership with Saint-Gobain Sekurit, the transparent antenna is a next-generation product that has proven its exceptional communications performance for automotive applications via vehicle tests,” said Eun Seok-hyun, president of LG Vehicle component Solutions Company. “As a global leader in telematics and automotive solutions, LG is committed to advancing its technological capabilities and will continue to introduce new solutions that drive the evolution of the mobility experience.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Devaraj
      Whenever I debug the application with VSCode extention with latest version of WebOS_CLI, always devtools.html has been opened..., why? Even I edit the URL is also not working (devtools.html to inspect.html)
      URL: link hidden, please login to view
      Please help me, how to I rectify it.

• By Maor
      Hi !
      I am going to buy a new LG TV, probably - which comes with WebOS (not android TV). Now, one of the features I really liked with Android TV is the ability to set ambient mode with chosen google photos albums. Is it possible also with WebOS? (without connecting any external streamer, I prefer to use the TV operating system).

Thanks!
      Maor
  • Similar Tagged Content