Quantcast

Programme Manager - Swap instead of Move in Antenna mode

chupo_cro

Question

While in the Satellite mode channel moving works as expected, in the Antenna mode the Move command performs 'swap' rather than 'move'. Example:

Satellite mode:

1. Ch 1     2. Ch 2
3. Ch 3     4. Ch 4
5. Ch 5     6. Ch 6
7. Ch 7     8. Ch 8

After moving 5 to 2:

1. Ch 1     2. Ch 5
3. Ch 2     4. Ch 3
5. Ch 4
    6. Ch 6
7. Ch 7     8. Ch 8

As expected.

Antenna mode:

1. Ch 1     2. Ch 2
3. Ch 3     4. Ch 4
5. Ch 5     6. Ch 6
7. Ch 7     8. Ch 8

After moving 5 to 2:

1. Ch 1     2. Ch 5
3. Ch 3     4. Ch 4
5. Ch 2     6. Ch 6
7. Ch 7     8. Ch 8

Wrong!

Can anyone confirm the behavior?

It is very frustrating to organize the channels when 'swap' is performed instead of 'move'. Moving just one single channel requires multiple swaps so the Move command for sure has to behave as in the Satellite mode.

LG 42LB650V

FW: 04.30.16

webOS: 1.3.0-3216(afro-arches)

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bulsat88
      I have a LG webOS TVUM7050PLF which is being used with a satellite dish in my vacation home. I am trying to add a new satellite, which is not included in the embedded list of 30+ satellites of this TV.
      Can anybody help me on how to add a new satellite, which is not included in the TV's existing list.

• By Kiran btw
      Does my smart tv support webos my smart tv is a LG 49UT761H0TA. I am trying to find content store but I can’t find it plus for the network connection I have to hold setting for 7 second and than type 1105 to go to network setting as it isn’t in the normal setting option. Anyone help answer my two question. 
    • By Raffi
      searching a specific channel from a long list would be easier if a search box is added that will list available channels as you type
      sorting channels alphabetically doesn't do what it says.
      Regards.

• By Vincent Valot
      Hello,
      We are a company developing streaming apps for our customers. As-to enhance developer / tester / any other teams experience into LG universe, and be able to quickly test any environments we have (dev / staging / production), we'd like to be able to install apps that aren't removed after Developer Mode expires, or aren't visible/listed to the public store.
      We looked upon the idea to extend Developer Mode session with a Crontab with specific accounts for each TV, but some TVs are stopping the Developer Mode when being powered down, so it doesn't seem the most industrialised idea.
      Let me know what we can do to answer that issue !
      Thanks !
    • By leader6234
      Hey guys !!!
      I have a UHD UJ634v  LG webos Tv  that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
      This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last  software version.
      I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
      Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
      Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
      Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen 
      Thanks in advance !!!
  • Similar Tagged Content