Quantcast

AREA CODE on EZ-Adjust menu

peppeve

Question

15 answers to this question

OK to all italian users...

I solved the problem of TV imported from Eastern Europe with MHP services blocked.

Enter EZ-Adjust menu

Password is 0413

Area Code: was 3122, set to 3124 for Italy

Continent will automatically switch from 50 to 52

Exit EZ-Adjust menu

Reset TV to factory settings.

Now you will have MHP services activated!!!

Probably this procedure will work for all western europe, not sure about it. Definitely, it works for Italy.

If you don't know how to enter EZ-ADjust menu: 

link hidden, please login to view

(I'm sorry but it is in Italian).

Hello, i bought a 75UN7070 LG TV and at the location menu it only shows Canada, Mexico, US, others. TV was purchased at US military base in Greece. There are multiple free local apps similar to netflix available in LG content store in Greece that i would like to download but because the area/location is different they are not available. If i enter service menu and navigate to area settings, changing it to 3122 (UK) or 3124 (ITALY) will show them? How can we find out whats the code for Greece? anybody knows?

Hello everyone,

a couple of things.

First: LG Service Remote Control app actually works. it only costs 1.99$ and its available at play store.

IMPORTANT: application works through IR blaster and thus you need to download it to a phone that supports it. I know for sure that the latest XIAOMI phones still have one. I used a XIAOMI Note 8 Pro. 

Second: After downloading the app, press ADJUST button. It open the service menu. Go to AREA Setting. My TV was bought in US and moved to Europe/Greece. The default settings were:

Area Option: 22282

Continent Index: 10

Language&Country: US

HW Settings: US 

At the location setting at the menu was showing: United Stares, Mexico, Canada, Others.

I found a friend's LG TV purchased in Greece at the same time and did the same. Navigate to the Area option menu and copied its settings

Area Option: 3122

Continent Index: 50

Language&Country: EU

HW Settings: EU

Went back to my TV, modified 22282 to 3122, automatically Continent Index, Language&Country, HW Settings were changed.

Close TV, re-open it, it displays WebOS, doing its staff for a while, and the you have the same menu with a locally purchased TV, Location, Broadcast area, menu language. My TV now displays the menu in Greek, and at the LG store i can find local apps such as COSMOTE TV, ERTFLIX, TuneIn Radio etc.

Lastly: 3122 is EU general. In some posts i show that 3122 is UK and 3124 Italy. By using 3122 it popped up all European countries to choose from. 

Thank you,

• Like 1

On 10/18/2021 at 9:48 AM, Ιωάννης Γ. Καρτσωνάκης said:

Hello everyone,

a couple of things.

First: LG Service Remote Control app actually works. it only costs 1.99$ and its available at play store.

IMPORTANT: application works through IR blaster and thus you need to download it to a phone that supports it. I know for sure that the latest XIAOMI phones still have one. I used a XIAOMI Note 8 Pro. 

Second: After downloading the app, press ADJUST button. It open the service menu. Go to AREA Setting. My TV was bought in US and moved to Europe/Greece. The default settings were:

Area Option: 22282

Continent Index: 10

Language&Country: US

HW Settings: US 

At the location setting at the menu was showing: United Stares, Mexico, Canada, Others.

I found a friend's LG TV purchased in Greece at the same time and did the same. Navigate to the Area option menu and copied its settings

Area Option: 3122

Continent Index: 50

Language&Country: EU

HW Settings: EU

Went back to my TV, modified 22282 to 3122, automatically Continent Index, Language&Country, HW Settings were changed.

Close TV, re-open it, it displays WebOS, doing its staff for a while, and the you have the same menu with a locally purchased TV, Location, Broadcast area, menu language. My TV now displays the menu in Greek, and at the LG store i can find local apps such as COSMOTE TV, ERTFLIX, TuneIn Radio etc.

Lastly: 3122 is EU general. In some posts i show that 3122 is UK and 3124 Italy. By using 3122 it popped up all European countries to choose from. 

Thank you,

any option for an ios user ?