Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sampath

Latest firmware/software for 55UB850T

Question

I got a new 2015 model 55UB850T that has webOS. The product website says the latest version is 3.23.23 and the version in my TV is 3.23.13. However, when I choose the option 'check of updates' from TV settings, I get the message that no updates are available.

http://www.lg.com/in/support-product/lg-55UB850T

I tried downloading the files from the above link and the 7zip extract fails with message that file is broken. Downloaded multiple times and tried.

Any ideas how to fix this? I read in another thread that the latest version is 4.x, how do I get latest?

I am from India.

Regards,

Sampath

1 answer to this question

I think your TV is 2014 model.

The archive is no problem. Probably if you have a problem when downloading files.

7562599N.png

Usually, the latest versions from the link below  are engineering test versions.

Here is a link to how to update.

If necessary you wear TV of the service center, a test version will invalidate your warranty.