Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

Hi,

I have LG 42LB670V TV this tv have Magic Remote controller the controller have microphone. When I run skype app say's need microphone or camera.

Question Can i use somehow controller for skype. Voice search working with Magic remote controller.

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

In LG App Store as requirements for Skype says - internet connection. )))

I have a WiFi keyboard and I would like just to write to my friends. For LG that's not important. They are keen to sell me a camera further per 100$.

Topic moved to webOS TVsLG Store TV webOS Apps forum. :D

would u please put the link for the article there .. and does any of you "admins" have replied to it??

would u please put the link for the article there .. and does any of you "admins" have replied to it??

The topic was only moved to a better suited forum. This is user to user support, not LG support. We cannot reply for LG since this forum is not owned or operated by LG. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1