Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

MrNorth

Difference between 650V and 730V?

Question

Hi!

I have compared the specs on these two devices, and the 730 costs about twice the money (1750 Euros) compared to the 650V (995 Euros), but the difference I can see is that the 730 has a slightly faster CPU and some more RAM and a refresh rate of 200 Hz compared to 100 of the 650V. I also noticed that the 730 has a slightly thinner frame, but they seem to have the exact same thickness (55 mm).

Since we don't have any retailers around here with these models, I have been unable to look at them in a store, so all the info I get is from pics on internet.

/H

2 answers to this question

I bought my 47lb730 for 1000 euro and they threw in for free a 500GB USB3 portable HDD. Here in Romania LG discounted hard the entire LB line, probable to push for a more rapid adoption of the WebOS.