Is it possible to install/add different browser in webOS? The default browser that came with TV has some issues (playing videos in Youtube, in full screen mode, just kept refreshing, in other modes plays find, other online streaming seems not working as well). In PC those sites worked just fine, without any problem.
Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
- I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
- Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
- Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
Am I the only one with this problem?
My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version 05.50.06. Here are the issues I have encountered:
1. The whole user interface became really slow.
2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update.
3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet
L' app Rai Replay pur selezionata non si avvia, non capisco se è installato l'aggiornamento (richiesto) del browser WEB OS TV modello LG 49 UH603V ? grazie nino