Quantcast

Getting disappointed already

djazzy

Question

Yes getting disapointed already.

With the new LG 47lb670v weboss tv..

why you will ask :P

they put a lot of  (promises) into the launch .

but for now  yes store is working but al the apps are ^&%^%&^shit

ARC function is not working like it must be . ( must i realy   get the remote and switch between  input channels on my  LG 4530 soundbar)  TO GET SOUND

back to toss link and  it works fine .

AND  then the say its PNP it will reconize  the hdmi devices.  Sorry  maby the new 2015 stuf . but the 2013  LG 4530  is a stranger for the tv .

Also  the Motorola vip 1963 itv receiver thats plugged in is not realy reconzied .  but thats something that i did suspect before i got the tv.

( but its the most used  adsl/vdsl box (KPN/TELFORT) in the Netherlands) so  let lg atleast get the channel  switching to work :P) on the magic remote

Or even better  get me a software to the 2013  version of lg`s smart tv.  and  upgrade the tv`s back to  weboss if the OS is out of BETA fase :P

gr dj

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SailorMoon
      Hello,
      I have a problem with my new LG OLED G2 newest version 4 firmware.
      I tried sorting my satellite channels with chansort programm from github, because sorting them with the tv remote is a pain.
      When I try to sort them with the remote and have selected about 10 or more channels all the selected channels get suddenly getting deselected, so I can only select up to 10 at a time  to 
      sort them -> must be some kind of firmwarebug? 
      After exporting the channellist to a usb stick then editing it with chansort an importing it back into the tv all my channels are gone, all transponderns are deleted.
      First I thought it was a charsort problem but all channels and transponders get also deleted when I simply export them to a usb drive an import them back, without editing the file at all.
      Does someone know how to fix this problem? 
      And yes I´ve done multiple factory resets -> did not fix any of this behaviour.
      I also discoverd another bug the deletes all channels, because I needed to reboot the tv I searched for a reboot option in the tvs menu, but there is no reboot option.
      To do a full reboot (except from forcing it through cutting the tvs power) you can deselect the privicy agreements, after that the tv reboots, but then all channels are gone too.

• By DeBC
      Anyone looking at getting a LG TV I would recommend look to different company. LG do not provide any good webOS TV support
    • By DaniS
      I reset my location which in turn made me have to accept the terms and conditions however every time I try to load them it tells me I have to download them to which I say okay but then it tells me there’s an error and I can’t download them. I haven’t been able to use my apps or anything for two hours. I reset by tv completely and it still won’t let me. Pls help 
    • By Yuvarajan
      I have installed Aha app today and noticed sound output is not coming in dolby format. How to change sound output to Dolby format?
    • By News Reporter
      After 70 years on the throne, the extraordinary popularity of Queen Elizabeth II did not go unnoticed during Britain’s four-day Platinum Jubilee extravaganza that took place the first weekend of June. To get ready for the festivities, LG hosted a virtual LG SIGNATURE event in advance as a part of the luxury brand’s ‘LG SIGNATURE Hosts’ experiences.

Hosted at the end of May, the event comprised of two interactive Zoom sessions in partnership with acclaimed British chef
      link hidden, please login to view, who is described by renowned critic and presenter as “the kind of chef who only comes along once or twice in a decade.”
      Ahead of the session, guests were gifted a luxurious picnic hamper which included dishes curated by Denney, a bottle of Chapel Down English sparkling wine and an LG SIGNATURE branded champagne stopper. Denney’s menu choices were inspired by traditional British delicacies and favorites of the Royal Family, with items such as mutton salami, Isle of Wight tomato panzanella, Royal Warranted Kings’ Caviar and a traditional cherry tea cake with whipped vanilla cream that Denney’s grandmother used to make for the Spencer family at .

During the session, Denney talked the media through the creation of both the panzanella salad and the cherry tea cake, while showcasing the unique features of the LG SIGNATURE Wine Cellar and LG SIGNATURE Refrigerator that were set up in the kitchen.

LG SIGNATURE products are known for delivering high-end, unparalleled performance. Offering the precise temperature- and humidity-controlled conditions needed for optimal preservation, the LG SIGNATURE Wine Cellar is the ideal home solution for keeping wines of all types at their best. And, with the innovative InstaView feature, LG SIGNATURE Refrigerators allow users to see inside the easy access compartment without opening the door, helping food stay fresh longer.
      Empowered with advanced technology, stylish design and hygiene-promoting features, today’s luxury products represent innovation at its finest.
      Contributed by LG UK
      # # #