Quantcast

Getting Ready for Platinum Jubilee Celebrations

Jubilee-Celebrations-01-e1655361944454.j

After 70 years on the throne, the extraordinary popularity of Queen Elizabeth II did not go unnoticed during Britain’s four-day Platinum Jubilee extravaganza that took place the first weekend of June. To get ready for the festivities, LG hosted a virtual LG SIGNATURE event in advance as a part of the luxury brand’s ‘LG SIGNATURE Hosts’ experiences.

Jubilee-Celebrations-02-e1655362064343.p

Hosted at the end of May, the event comprised of two interactive Zoom sessions in partnership with acclaimed British chef

link hidden, please login to view
, who is described by renowned critic and presenter as “the kind of chef who only comes along once or twice in a decade.”

Jubilee-Celebrations-03.jpg

Ahead of the session, guests were gifted a luxurious picnic hamper which included dishes curated by Denney, a bottle of Chapel Down English sparkling wine and an LG SIGNATURE branded champagne stopper. Denney’s menu choices were inspired by traditional British delicacies and favorites of the Royal Family, with items such as mutton salami, Isle of Wight tomato panzanella, Royal Warranted Kings’ Caviar and a traditional cherry tea cake with whipped vanilla cream that Denney’s grandmother used to make for the Spencer family at .

Jubilee-Celebrations-04.jpg

During the session, Denney talked the media through the creation of both the panzanella salad and the cherry tea cake, while showcasing the unique features of the LG SIGNATURE Wine Cellar and LG SIGNATURE Refrigerator that were set up in the kitchen.

Jubilee-Celebrations-5.jpg

LG SIGNATURE products are known for delivering high-end, unparalleled performance. Offering the precise temperature- and humidity-controlled conditions needed for optimal preservation, the LG SIGNATURE Wine Cellar is the ideal home solution for keeping wines of all types at their best. And, with the innovative InstaView™ feature, LG SIGNATURE Refrigerators allow users to see inside the easy access compartment without opening the door, helping food stay fresh longer.

Empowered with advanced technology, stylish design and hygiene-promoting features, today’s luxury products represent innovation at its finest.

Contributed by LG UK

# # #

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SailorMoon
      Hello,
      I have a problem with my new LG OLED G2 newest version 4 firmware.
      I tried sorting my satellite channels with chansort programm from github, because sorting them with the tv remote is a pain.
      When I try to sort them with the remote and have selected about 10 or more channels all the selected channels get suddenly getting deselected, so I can only select up to 10 at a time  to 
      sort them -> must be some kind of firmwarebug? 
      After exporting the channellist to a usb stick then editing it with chansort an importing it back into the tv all my channels are gone, all transponderns are deleted.
      First I thought it was a charsort problem but all channels and transponders get also deleted when I simply export them to a usb drive an import them back, without editing the file at all.
      Does someone know how to fix this problem? 
      And yes I´ve done multiple factory resets -> did not fix any of this behaviour.
      I also discoverd another bug the deletes all channels, because I needed to reboot the tv I searched for a reboot option in the tvs menu, but there is no reboot option.
      To do a full reboot (except from forcing it through cutting the tvs power) you can deselect the privicy agreements, after that the tv reboots, but then all channels are gone too.

• By C3_User
      I love the Always Ready feature on my LG C3. I've configured it to include the beautiful wallpaper options and it works great with the LG remote.
      However, I use a Chromecast remote to control my TV and my Chromecast together. I've configured the Chromecast power button to control the TV's power. Unfortunately, the Chromecast remote's power button turns the TV off instead of switching it to Always Ready mode.
      LG support agent told me the Chromecast remote is "probably not fully compatible" with the feature.
      Does anyone here have a solution?
      If not, it would be great if someone from LG put this in as a feature request.
    • By DeBC
      Anyone looking at getting a LG TV I would recommend look to different company. LG do not provide any good webOS TV support
    • By News Reporter
      BINGE Korea on LG Channels to Give LG Smart TV Owners in 23 Countries
      Over 40 Channels of Top-Quality Korean Content to Enjoy

SEOUL, July 11, 2023 — LG Electronics’ (LG) exclusive, free streaming service, LG Channels, is set to present LG Smart TV owners in Australia, Europe and Latin America1 with a vast selection of compelling K-content, which has gained growing popularity worldwide. Spanning multiple genres and offering something for every age and taste, BINGE Korea is the latest collaboration between LG and South Korea-based digital content and platform distribution company, NEW ID, the first in-house venture of the media group NEXT ENTERTAINMENT WORLD (NEW).
      In June 2023, LG launched YTN on LG Channels in Australia, Brazil, Mexico and Europe, bringing live news directly from Korea’s first 24-hour news service to a global audience.
      Building on this, LG is expanding the selection of K-content available on LG Channels with the introduction of BINGE Korea. LG Smart TV users in the applicable markets will have more than 40 channels at their disposal, allowing them to watch Korean news, entertainment and lifestyle shows, K-dramas, K-pop, animation and more – all without a paid subscription. Whatever their preferences or interests, users will find a wealth of great viewing choices on the new home of K-content on LG Channels.
      Popular Korean TV shows like Running Man, the beloved SBS series that offers friendly competition and laughs as 2 teams compete to win missions – often involving well-known Korean landmarks – are available to watch. Coming in July, LG is proud to present a collection of K-dramas that includes historical favorites, such as The Nokdu Flower, and iconic series set in modern-day Korea, such as The Heirs. The latest wave of K-content to arrive on LG Channels will also feature the NEW KMOVIES channel from NEW ID and an exciting lineup of SLL drama titles.
      LG Channels has become a go-to hub for K-pop enthusiasts around the world, enabling them to watch their favorite pop stars perform on the large screens of LG’s Smart TVs. Among the must-see shows users can now tune into is Inkigayo, SBS’s weekly Korean music ranking program which features the hottest K-pop artists of the moment. They can also head to the NEW KPOP channel for a variety of K-Pop TV shows boasting music videos and live performances, as well as reality shows, K-dramas and documentaries.
      Younger viewers will be enthralled and engaged by the delightful collection of Korean children’s programs on LG Channels. From Toony Planet and Kongsuni, to Tobot and Robocar POLI, there are plenty of colorful characters and exciting adventures to captivate the youngest members of the household.
      Many of the 40-plus K-content channels on BINGE Korea provide user-friendly options to enhance the viewing experience for overseas audiences, including content dubbed in English, and programming with subtitles available in English, Spanish, French or Italian.2
      Viewers can access LG Channels by pressing the dedicated button on the Magic Remote or the LG Channels icon on their LG Smart TV’s home screen. This takes them to a full-page menu where they can learn all about the diverse channels on LG’s free, premium service. Every channel is assigned an IP- number which can be easily inputted using the number pad on the remote.
      LG Channels can also be activated via antenna (over-the-air) by selecting the Live TV button on the main screen. This method allows viewers to browse both broadcast TV channels and LG Channels at the same time. BINGE Korea channels can be found starting at IP-800 in Australia, Europe and Latin America.3
      LG Channels is LG’s exclusive free streaming service, offering a wide selection of premium live and on-demand programming, including movies, TV shows, news, sports, children’s programs and more. With an always growing number of channels in 27 markets globally, LG TV owners can easily discover their favorite programs by launching the LG Channels application on their LG TV’s webOS platform (LG Smart TV models 2016-present).
      With its extensive and expanding library of premium K-content, LG Channels continues to take the lead in delivering the best of Korean news, entertainment and culture to viewers worldwide.
      # # #
      1 Content available in sixteen markets in Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom) and six markets in Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru).
      2 Subtitle language varies by title and country.
      3 Viewers in Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom can launch LG Channels from the app, while viewers in other countries can also launch the channels over-the-air, by selecting Live TV and browsing the channel numbers.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By News Reporter
      Company Offering LG Smart TV Owners Worldwide Opportunity to Watch
      Acclaimed Apple TV+ Series and Films for Free for Limited Time Only

SEOUL, Dec. 2, 2022 — LG Smart TV owners in over eighty countries will gain access to three months of Apple TV+ for free, supplying them with popular, award-winning content to enjoy over the holidays.1 Starting this week, the promotion is available to new Apple TV+ subscribers and applies to all compatible 4K and 8K LG Smart TV models from 2018 to 2022 running webOS 4.0 to webOS 2022. To redeem this offer, users must access the Apple TV+ app via a compatible LG Smart TV and follow the redemption instructions.2
      With Apple TV+, LG Smart TV owners can enjoy premium Apple Original drama and comedy series, feature films, documentaries, and kids and family entertainment, including this year’s Oscar Best Picture winner “CODA,” record-breaking Emmy Award winner “Ted Lasso,” holiday musical comedy “Spirited” and hit series such as “Bad Sisters,” “Slow Horses” and many more, as well as live sports, beginning with “Friday Night Baseball” and Major League Soccer matches coming in February 2023. After its launch in 2019, Apple TV+ became the first all-original streaming service to launch around the world and has premiered more original hits and received more award recognitions faster than any other streaming service in its debut. To date, Apple Original films, documentaries and series have been honored with 280 wins and over 1,200 awards nominations.
      LG Smart TVs leverage cutting-edge picture and sound technologies for stunning home entertainment experiences. The company’s industry-leading TVs employ Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos enhancing the immersive home entertainment experience, especially when streaming the Dolby mastered Apple TV+ titles.
      To add even more convenience to the viewing experience provided by LG Smart TVs supporting webOS 4.0 or higher, viewers can use LG Magic Remote to point, click and scroll the app’s interface and utilize its built-in microphone to search, discover and start watching the high-quality content featured on Apple TV+ via simple voice commands.3 What’s more, webOS 22 supports personal profiles to deliver to each individual their own personalized viewing experience.
      # # #
      1 Start date may vary by region. Offer ends January 31, 2023. Promotion applies to countries where Apple TV+ is available. Please check local details at 
      link hidden, please login to view.
      2 Offer available with LG 4K and 8K TVs from 2018 to 2022. Offer ends January 31, 2023. Valid only for new subscribers to Apple TV+ in your region, age 13+. Limit one offer per TV and Apple ID. Plan automatically renews at your region’s price per month until cancelled. Requires iTunes/Apple Media Services account. Terms and Apple Privacy Policy apply; see the applicable terms at . Compatible products and services required. Cannot be combined with other offers providing access to the same service. Apple TV+ is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
      3 Voice command available in twenty-two languages.