Quantcast

LG webos TV available in France

joel

Question

I recently bought a 42LB650V.

Very awesome TV set with a good image quality and a "headacheless" 3D but few things are not yet ready:

LG store comming soon (when ?)

Smartshare can't read all files and lhe list is quite unreadable.

Does someone else own this TV ?

11 answers to this question

No update for France, my webos stills at 3.00.56.

I bought the AN-MR400 magic remote. It does'nt seem to work on a 42LB650.

What is the problem with the LG appliances ? Are all their stuff half achieved ? is it reliable ? is there a problem with the software ?

Anyway, I can still watch TV.

I have a 55LB670V in Romania, software version 03.00.47, webOS 1.0.0-7907. No updates are available and LG Store says "Coming soon". :(

I am also from Romania and so far I have already have 2 system upgrades. Now I have the version 03.23.17. The LG Store is available for some time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kerry gerakiteys
      I have a 2014 LG Web os smart TV    ( 65UC970T ) and I don't have any access to apps.  There used to be a selection of apps and now there's none. How do I access them?
    • By Arun A
      Hotstar, Sun NXT, Zee5 apps not found on content store.  My model number is 43LF6300 and firmware version is 4.06.40.
    • By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a Dolby Vision file encoded in MKV container format, the image is green/purple in colour. A quick googling says, this occurs due the default media player in WebOS not able to decode Dolby Vision MKV container files properly.
      When will this be fixed?
      Regards,
      Anish
    • By gigabyte091
      I bought this TV few months ago and i noticed that it doesn't have netflix, only youtube, and then i also noticed that i don't have content store... I will connect it to the internet today because i needed to connect it with cable as i didn't find WiFi function...
    • By News Reporter
      From flash floods, ravaging bushfires and the global pandemic, the world as we know is changing. While finding a sense of joy and hope in these times can seem insurmountable, LG Electronics in Australia is hoping Aussies can find something to smile about with its campaign, Rediscover Good, which aims to inspire viewers to rediscover the good in everyday life because “life’s full of good when you look for it.”

Launched as a series of television commercials and rolling out in Australia now, the campaign sets out to reframe the small moments in everyday life. The explores a family with two school-aged children enjoying a simple, yet hectic, weekend family breakfast before racing to their child’s soccer game. The family is shown interacting with various LG products such as InstaView® Door-in-Door® refrigerator and QuadWash dishwasher, showing how their lives are just a little bit easier with LG technology.

The same family appears in the commercial, with the focus on the son and the family pet getting into many fun messes throughout the day. However, thanks to the LG WashTower single-unit laundry solution which ensures clothes, duvets and dolls are fresh and clean in no time, the mess these two created are soon just a memory.

The features Millennial friends coming together for a fun-filled movie night at a home where LG products are featured through tiny moments. From gaming on the LG OLED Evo TV and blaring music on the XBOOM Go portable speaker while tidying up with the LG CordZero cordless vacuum to making popcorn in the NeoChef microwave, the 30-second clip demonstrates how LG products offer ease and convenience, allowing consumers to focus on rediscovering the good.

These stories bring today’s local culture to life and connect with consumers in a fun, personal and creative way. As part of the campaign, Life’s Good care packages filled with an array of wonderful items such as blueberry pancakes, teddy bears, knitted throws and cookbooks that could be enjoyed while social distancing were sent to fans and partners of LG in Australia.

The Rediscover Good campaign, whilst weaving in everyday moments to create an engaging visual display, reminds us all to take a step back and truly celebrate the joy and appreciate the good found in the everyday, a much needed reminder for not only Australians but everyone around the world.
       Contributed by LG Australia 
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view