Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Last call! Verizon Pre3 60-second video entries close tomorrow

Last call! Verizon Pre3 60-second video entries close tomorrow

Consider this your final reminder.

If you want to win one of five brand-new Verizon HP Pre3 smartphones and are totally cool with putting together a video that's no longer than sixty seconds, then you should totally head to the contest post linked below for the complete entry requirements and to submit your entry (don't post it here). The contest closes tomorrow, so you'll want to get cracking on convincing us that you deserve one of the rarer birds of webOS.

Contest: The Great webOS Nation Giveaway: 60 seconds for a Verizon Pre3

mf.gif
twitter.png facebook.png linkedin.png googleplus.png email.png

a2.imga2t.imgdWU9NNHrJlM

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By mick mcgregor
      My 55UH850V  can no longer access my gmail or my Youtube account because Google no longer support the browser, this is a growing problem as on many other sites i have the message "we will no longer be supporting this browser please update to new Chrome" can LG do an APP or fix this problem?
      My TV is only 5 years old and already out of date i feel let down by LG, surely an update enable search engine should be a must for smart TV, maybe a docking port for a hard drive on the back of new TVs so you can slot in a LG formatted hard dive at the side or bottom for down load of new systems for LG to keep TVs up to date.
      I have a hard drive through USB on the TV to record programs but it can only record what you are watching this also is a pain as you generally record a program so you can watch something eles, a common sense issue that LG should have picked up on.

• By Gary M
      LG webOS TV UH8500
      Software version:  05.30.60.
      As of last evening YouTube has this piece of information at the top of my home page:
      "We'll stop supporting this browser soon.   For best results please update your browser"
      Now what am I supposed to do?
    • By djpagz
      Hello,
      How do I raise a feature request for WebOS?
      I got a replacement for my 43UJ752T Nanocell with 55SM8100 Nanocell however I noticed that on WebOS 4.7 I am no longer able to adjust the screen like I was able to do on my old TV for applications like Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc, the aspect stays at 'Original'
      With the option to adjust the aspect ratio I was able to get rid of black borders for some movies and avoid seeing the bleed from Edge LEDs at the bottom. Now with that option gone I need to keep seeing the white patches throughout the movie, Annoying!
    • By Mike-Karen Trenholm-Boyle
      The built-in webOS Photo & Video app is great: easy to use interface, excellent codec support, good compatibility with other devices on my home network.
      But it is missing one key feature...
      Please add support for browsing chapters in *.mp4 (and other file types) as per the following:
      As a user, I can see a list of chapters in the media file I am currently playing (if there are any) As a user, I can jump to any chapter in the media file I am currently playing As a user, I can easily jump to the next or previous chapter in the media file I am currently playing As a user, the list of chapters includes both chapter number and chapter name (if a chapter name is given in the media file I am currently playing) As a user, I can see which chapter is currently playing both in terms of chapter X of Y and its name As a user, I can see how long (minutes & seconds) each chapter is As a user, I can see how long and how many minutes are remaining in the current chapter As a user, I can briefly see the chapter number/title and duration when I jump to the next or previous chapter