Quantcast

PreCentral: Monday Brief: The HTC One launches in the US, BlackBerry 10.1 for developers, and more!

News Reporter

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By chloe9544
      WHY DOES IT KEEP SAYING APP OUT OF MEMORY NEED TO REFRESH?? it happens every day ! i time it and it continues - LG Will remote access in & factory reset - so why does it continue to happen? And say they never heard of this??????? Since January 
      it happens every day ! i time it and it continues - LG Will remote access in & factory reset - so why does it continue to happen? And say they never heard of this??????? Since January it is unacceptable! is there a real SOFTWARE PATCH - & BTW i only have cable box - deleted all apps and don't use the web browser.

I
    • By boggy
      I have LG TV UF6800. TV is working well. The youtube app had worked well until a couple month ago. The yoyube hangs very often after playing advertisement. It also hangs after playing a long video (around 30 min). By "hangs" I mean it is still there, showing the youtube UI, but we cannot play any video. Just black, staying there forever.
      I am using wired network on the TV. 
      I tried updating app, nothing. I googled and tried unpluging power while watching...., no help. BTW the youtube (with the same user) works well on PC and iPad.
      If you think this is not LG's problem, please advise to whom I should contact.
      Bogang Tian
    • By leimberger
      While watching YouTube on my WebOS TV, I very frequently pause the picture and I do not like the picture dimming the second i hit pause.  It makes an extremely unpleasant experience when the remote requires 6 actions to go from 'pause' to 'play'.  
      Step 1) push 'pause'  (screen goes dim)
      Step 2) 'up arrow' (to get rid of dimming)
      Step 3) 'up arrow' a second time (to finish getting rid of dimming)
      Step 4) push  'play' (screen goes dim)
      Steps 5 +6) repeat steps 2+3  (screen is now bright and playing)  
      6 steps?   2 steps is the ONLY logical number.   1) pause and  2) play (actually just pause for both pausing and play but we'll leave that for now)  6 steps makes  for a VERY unpleasant viewing experience.  
      Yes I am aware the screen will return after about 3 seconds.  (unpleasant/frustrating)  
      Yes I am aware that I can use the 180 degree arrow key to reduce the number of steps to only 4.  There are 2 problems with this method.  1) Its still 2 steps too many.  2)  If i wait a split second too long, the screen will return to bright screen at the same moment I push the button and now that 180 degree arrow button is programmed to return you to the main menu.  This makes it even more aggravating because I now have to go into the history menu to restart the video.    
      Can someone please tell me how to eliminate the auto dimming?  If its not possible, can the webOS programmers just reprogram the system to stop doing this.  Yes, its a first world problem, but when you hit 'pause' as much as i do,  honestly want to return the TV.  I can't take how poorly it was designed.  It makes no sense.  thank you for your help.  

• By Triveni Dental
      It is really annoying to kNow that our LG webos does not have support for gaana, YouTube music and and nordvpn. Please please add the above mentioned apps.