Quantcast

PreCentral: Save 15% on ALL accessories in our St. Patrick's Day Sale!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By watchTV
      On my LG 49UN71 my custom input title and icon resets if I ever disconnect the HDMI cable. Can you make it so this doesn't change regardless what happens to the actual connection? See this post for more info:

• By Adrians
      Many sound bars don't have any sort of audio out so it would be very useful if the TV could provide an audio out so it can be connected to a Hearing aid adapter.  At the moment the optical, analogue outputs are disabled when HDMI ARC is being used.
      I have a partner who is hard of hearing and needs to use the direct TV connection to understand the program dialogue clearly.  For me i can just use the normal sound bar output.
      So when HDMI ARC output is being used also have option of optical/audio out and bluetooth. 
      I have seen quite a few requests for this type of feature in the various forums or problems connecting hearing aid adapters with sound bars on LG webos TV.

• By Alex
      link hidden, please login to view
      Some examples:

• By Zsuzsa
      Hello, how can I save website passwords in the browser? 
    • By Alex
      So you just got your LG Smart TV with webOS 3.0 into your home and it’s almost time to begin the ultimate TV viewing experience. But first comes the unboxing. It’s important to properly unpack your LG TV both to prevent damage to the TV and to make you don’t accidentally discard any of the TV’s accessories and manuals. This video will take you through the process of how to properly unpack your LG TV. Learn more about LG Smart TVs:
      link hidden, please login to view Set up your LG TV: Connect your devices to your LG Smart TV: