Quantcast

Save password in the browser

Zsuzsa

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By forum1
      My LG 49UB850V LED TV  browser is too old. The most of the pages not work any more. How to easy update just one simple browser app? For example, often browser show error during open new page. It show certificate expire problem and page not load at all.
      This mean LG sell product without update at least browser certificate and now we are stuck and can not even load one page from WWW. 

Shame on you LG. I will not buy any more from you.  How dificolt is to release new update to update OS certificates? Microsoft Windows did this, android did also for old phones, etc... Really, can not undestend this asian people from Korea. 
    • By Yves Gijbels
      It seems that the latest version of the WebOS browser on LG Smart TV's lacks the support for Javascript modules (ES6).
      Can this be implemented / activated?
    • By Stephen Davies
      As above! All4 & My5 will no longer work. Also, how do you update the browser? My LG nano TV is just over 3 years old.
    • By JayDee
      With so few apps available, I find the need to use the janky included browser. It's bad enough but having to type in my account AND password every time? I love that the apps I *can* download work great -- even when I'm at the end of my data plan and everything is hampered by the slower speed!
      You'd think something called "WebOS" would work with.. the web... a little more reliably. Let us download JioPages, OpenBrowser, SOMETHING that makes our TVs easier to use.
    • By nkat
      Hello Team,
      I'm unable to play any video  any video on LG TV WebOS browswer. 
      I've tried to play
      link hidden, please login to viewm also, but no luck. I've toggled (on and off) the 'Adpative Javascript video stream' settings in browser but no luck.
      Can any one help on this .?