Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Alex

Newsletter Email Sent Out Multiple Times   02/11/2017

Please disregard the multiple emails you may have received from our weekly newsletter distribution. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to ensure that it does not send more than once per week. The only emails you should receive from this user to user support forum are notifications on content you are a part of and our topic digest. 
Mike

Pixi Plus Bluetooth issues

4 posts in this topic

has anyone had issues with their Palm Pixi Plus bluetooth? I have a headset that worked great on my Palm Pre but not so good connected to my Pixi Plus. People can't hear me as well...

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Is it the same sound quality if you connect a wired headset?

Maybe it's the headset...

Maybe try running the 1.4.5 doctor witha fresh install?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By csantosnet
      Hi.

Just bought a LG UH605V TV. I want to easily connect wireless headphones because using the jack in the rear is not easy for me (TV too close to the wall). What Sound Sync headphones can I buy that are compatible with this TV? Or is there another solution?

Thank you.
    • By samrajcse
      Hi Team,

I am using 42inch LG 3d tv.

http://www.lg.com/in/tvs/lg-42LF6500

I am trying to pair by Intex bluetooth Jogger bluetooth headset. Its not detecting. How can i do that? Is there is any update for this?
    • By rmz
      Hi,

I bought a 47 inch 650V TV a week ago and I noticed that this SmarTV has a huge potential but still lacks very basic features. So I hope that I don't regret buying this TV if a update don't gives us some really great improvements.

* First of all, WebOS it's slow. It really needs a huge performance improvement. Im not a BETA tester. If the system it's not ready, they should have hold it for a while and hire some inside beta testers.

* Youtube app doesn't play videos in HD. Compared to my AppleTV, the difference it's huge. This is a 1080p SmartTV and there's not a single option on Youtube to play everything in 1080p or at least, 720p.

* Audio Output only gives us a option to select one instead of a multiple sound output. Sometimes I use a Digital Out Surround Systems, and in my old LG TV, I could use the TV Speakers and this digital audio at the same time and only mute the TV. It's the fastest way to use both. In this new smartv, I have go to the audio settings to choose the audio output everytime. For a slow system, it's a really painful solution.

* This TV has Bluetooth built in, and there's not a single option to pair a Keyboard, Mouse or a Audio Device. It's locked to LGs proprietary Bluetooth devices. It's inaceptable since Bluetooth technology is standard and to use a Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse/A2DP sound I have to get a pack that cames with a USB Bluetooth dongle. So all my BT keyboards and mouses that doesn't have that USB dongle can't be used.

* I own a LG G2 Smartphone and I cannot simple use the LG SmartShare. It's slow and crashes all the time, so sharing my videos and photos to TV it's simple mission impossible. The same goes for Wi-fi Direct. It simply doesn't work. And the same goes for the LG TV Remote App. It's very slow when we try to use the "mouse pointer".

* It's not possible to resize .srt subtitles and tags like <i> and <b> are not recognized by the TV. So not only I can't have Italic and Bold text, but those tags are also added to the subtitles like normal text...

And I notice this with just one week of usage, so obviously there's a lot more things to improve but this features are simple to use on my AppleTV and my LG can't handle them very well. I bought this TV and paid the extra money to get a good SmarTV compared to the 5700 model, with the intention to get rid off the Apple TV... but at this moment I just can't...