Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Mike

Pixi Plus Bluetooth issues

has anyone had issues with their Palm Pixi Plus bluetooth? I have a headset that worked great on my Palm Pre but not so good connected to my Pixi Plus. People can't hear me as well...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Vishwanath S
      I have a TV Lg49lh600t which was bought in 2006 and I was able to connect to any Bluetooth speakers including non lg speakers, but subsequent updates have left me with no option now, including sound sync is missing. How can I enable the Bluetooth feature now on my tv... please help how to get on to service menu and enable the same 
    • By Eduardo Andrés Muñoz Castro
      Hey everyone
      Im trying to conecto to my 55UJ7500 with WebOS 3.5 a pair of bluetooth 4.1 heaphones. My idea is have them playing the tv audio at the same time to use with a friend.
      Im able to connect both but only listen in one at the sane time.
      I dont know if there is any confuguration to do this or some other alternative
      Thanks =)
    • By DenisD
      I have a 43LJ5500 and want use headphones while watching the TV. There is no 3.5mm Port. I can get to the Sound Out menu but it won’t fine the LG Tone wireless headphones that I just bought for this purpose. Am I just missing something, or does this TV not support wireless headphones?
    • By Wigo
      My LG 55" UJ630v , WebOS version: 03.60.15
      When using Home Audio system, and streaming TV sound to audio system via bluetooth, there is always sound lag (lip sync delay)... 
      i failed to find any setting for sound/audio speed to be able synchronize audio with TV.

Please advise.