Quantcast

Pixi Plus Bluetooth issues

Mike

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rob007
      LGTV had a new Sling TV app update which left me with no Channels option in Sling. I only have the Guide and Search Options. How can I get the Channels selection back?
    • By News Reporter
      Many decades have passed since the first and second industrial revolutions birthed the factories, transportation and infrastructure that changed the world forever. The third industrial revolution is well underway and if LG has any say, the next revolution will be no less disruptive, with smart technologies changing both corporate cultures and customer experiences on a global scale.

LG Smart Park I at Changwon
      LG is embracing this change with the digital transformation of its manufacturing processes, starting with its largest appliance facility. After four years and USD 668 million, LG transformed its main home appliance plant in Changwon into the eco-minded LG Smart Park. The first phase, Changwon Plant 1, will begin churning out refrigerators and water purifiers starting this month.

Kitchen appliance manufacturing automation
      This digital transformation significantly increases automation in the process of manufacturing kitchen appliances, from assembling and inspecting to packaging the products. The integrated monitoring system employs big data and deep learning to further enhance production efficiency and quality competitiveness. What’s more, energy efficiency and safety are enhanced thanks to a more advanced energy management solution and earthquake-resistant architecture.

5G-powered automated guide vehicle
      The factory’s logistics system has also been strengthened to secure the highest productivity possible through 5G-powered automated guide vehicles and an automatic supply system boasting cutting-edge technologies. Intelligent unmanned warehouses and high-altitude conveyor belts enable this next-generation facility to increase its annual production capacity from 2 to 3 million units.

A high-altitude conveyor belt delivering supplies inside the smart factory
      LG Smart Park is optimized for LG’s modular design process which simplifies manufacturing to significantly reduce time and cost. Modular design simplifies and standardizes components that go into a product (like LEGO blocks) to more efficiently produce various products. This allows LG to reduce the time needed to develop new products that reflect the needs of different consumers.

LG’s plan for Smart Park is to expand the facility to six lines across two buildings by 2024 all the while continuing to deliver new value to consumers, enhancing and expanding its premium home appliance production systems on a global scale.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Rob Infantino
      We have two LG OLED TVs. WebOS appears differently on each. And we are able to download the Paramount+ app on one TV, but not on the other.
      OLED65C7P (older) running software version 6.00.25
      WebOS TV Version 3.9.0-62709
      Does not allow the Paramount+ app to be installed
      OLED65C9PUA (newer) running software version 5.10.25
      WebOS TV Version 4.9.3-5340808
      Allows the Paramount+ app to be installed
      How can we get WebOS to appear the same on both TVs?

• By majtemp
      Hello,
      After updating my LG TV to the latest firmware I saw a new option:
       It is "Bluetooth Speaker Volume":

Before this update, I used to connect to my Bluetooth headphones quicker because the option "Connect" was the FIRST OPTION.
      Now It is the second option and I have to press down every time to highlight "Connect".

Why replacing "Connect" with this disabled option "Bluetooth Speaker Volume" ?!

This is annoying because my TV fails to detect my headphones automatically so I have to go to this menu every day and select "Connect" manually. ☹️
      Making "Bluetooth Speaker Volume" the first option just made this process more annoying because now I have to press more buttons.

My simple request is:
      Make "Connect" the first option.

Thanks.

• By Ronald
      Hi 
      I just updated to firmware version 06.00.20 on my LG oled C7V and now my sound drops out occasionally.  It's with Netflix which is on the TV and via external receiver. I have a soundbar, so I think it's creating an ARC issue.
      Somebody else having these issues?
      Greetings Ronald

• Similar Tagged Content

• By majtemp
      Hello,
      After updating my LG TV to the latest firmware I saw a new option:
       It is "Bluetooth Speaker Volume":

Before this update, I used to connect to my Bluetooth headphones quicker because the option "Connect" was the FIRST OPTION.
      Now It is the second option and I have to press down every time to highlight "Connect".

Why replacing "Connect" with this disabled option "Bluetooth Speaker Volume" ?!

This is annoying because my TV fails to detect my headphones automatically so I have to go to this menu every day and select "Connect" manually. ☹️
      Making "Bluetooth Speaker Volume" the first option just made this process more annoying because now I have to press more buttons.

My simple request is:
      Make "Connect" the first option.

Thanks.

• By btbam
      Hello everyone,
      I recently bought a LG 32LM6300PLA Smart TV. I have a bluetooth headset and I'd like to use it as an audio output for my TV but when I try to pair it to the TV, the TV simply doesn't find it.
      I'm new to the LG smart TVs world so I'm wondering if  my TV can be paired just to compatible devices, and if yes, what kind of devices can I pair?

Thanks everyone.
    • By Stanley Nishanth
      Can the bluetooth on the LG TV allow support for 2 bluetooth headphones at the same time?  
      or
      Have bluetooth and TV audio play at the same time?

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Ed Kimbrough

I have a LG 65UM7300 2160P.  I have some Resound Bluetooth hearing aids that are connected but I can't play them and an optical Soundbar or the TV speakers at the same time so that my wife can hear it while I'm listening with my hearing aids.  I hope somebody has been able to do this consistently.  Mine works once in awhile.