Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

btbam

Connecting bluetooth headset to LG 32LM6300PLA

Question

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a LG 32LM6300PLA Smart TV. I have a bluetooth headset and I'd like to use it as an audio output for my TV but when I try to pair it to the TV, the TV simply doesn't find it.

I'm new to the LG smart TVs world so I'm wondering if  my TV can be paired just to compatible devices, and if yes, what kind of devices can I pair?

Thanks everyone.

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• By zizou
      Hello Guys ,

I have a problem since yesterday , i reset my tv after changing the area with ez adjust menu and after i reboot my tv i press ok and image stay blocked !
      Can someone helps me plz ?
      I have a warranty of two years only.
      Thanks

• By Surojit Bhattacharjee
      The sales person in showroom pushed for LG saying it has better sound and picture richness. But obviously didn't reveal big shortcomings of non-android smart TV in today's ecosystem. This is useless as you are not having freedom to install apps of your choice from playstore. I can't even get Sonyliv. Horrible OS. Now I am trapped for years after buying this TV. Don't buy LG or other non-android TV unless you can affford to throw it in weeks. When will LG grow up?
    • By Hinderslyne
      I keep getting the error message ALL4-T006 when trying to access the All4 app
    • By Kuldeep Patel
      Please provide Airtel Xstream App in LG WebOS Smart TV 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Stanley Nishanth
      Can the bluetooth on the LG TV allow support for 2 bluetooth headphones at the same time?  
      or
      Have bluetooth and TV audio play at the same time?

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Ed Kimbrough

I have a LG 65UM7300 2160P.  I have some Resound Bluetooth hearing aids that are connected but I can't play them and an optical Soundbar or the TV speakers at the same time so that my wife can hear it while I'm listening with my hearing aids.  I hope somebody has been able to do this consistently.  Mine works once in awhile.
    • By Neptoon
      Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution?
      I'm watching my LG OLED55C8 connected via Bluetooth to a simple/small JBL Charge4 speaker. Sound output on the speaker is delayed by a few seconds, I see an actor speaking on the TV and the words come out seconds later on the speaker. Friends have told me that there should be a simple setting to handle this but I'm unable to determine where it is on WebOS. I don't really need a more involved soundbar and cannot connect this speaker to the TV directly. Any ideas? Thanks! 
    • By Questor
      Question: Why does LG's website say I should check this forum to see if 3rd Party Bluetooth Headsets with work completely and correctly with LG sound sync and WebOS, when LG has not or will not publish a list of which 3rd Party Bluetooth Headsets are tested as compatible with specific LG TV models? 
      We recently purchased an LG 55UM7300PUA (2019) TV and have a question about which 3rd Party Bluetooth Headsets that are compatible with LG sound sync and WebOS...  My wife wants to listen to our 55UM7300PUA TV through a set of Bluetooth Headphones while the TV Internal Speakers are turned off...
      It seems that LG's USA website needs to be updated because LG's search results about our 55UM7300PUA model seem incomplete. The LG Tech Support website does not list the 55UM7300PUA as a TV nor Smart TV product and no 55UM7300PUA or 55UM73 manual is listed in search results.   I finally found the Owners Manual for our 55UM7300PUA through a Google search, but this PDF Owners Manual I downloaded does not say if our 55UM7300PUA supports LG sound sync or which manufacturer/models of Bluetooth Headsets . 
      I am disappointed by a lack of technical support from LG in past forum discussions regarding which 3rd Party Bluetooth Headsets with work completely and correctly with LG sound sync and WebOS.  LG Technical Support is forcing customers like me to buy Bluetooth Headsets at our expense, they ask us to do their testing with a lack of specific 55UM7300PUA documentation, and they direct us to "refer to headset model names in user guide" that are not simply listed.
      Does our 55UM7300PUA support the use of Bluetooth Headphones and is "LG sound sync" required for use with Bluetooth Headphones?  Why should we have to test 3rd party Headsets at our expense when LG Tech Support should specifiy which OEM and 3rd party Headsets work with which LG TV models?