Quantcast

PreCentral: MObile Nations Movember Final update - The aftermath!

News Reporter

Total Mobile Nations Network Movember Funds Raised: $14,409 (USD)

December is here which means the month of

link hidden, please login to view
is over and our moustaches have been shaved off. This is the first time we participated in the event as a network and it was an outstanding success. Together we raised over $14,000 for prostate and men's mental health research... MO-MAZING!!

Be sure to watch the video above to take a gander at the many men who participated in this year's event. And below we give special props to the tremendous fundraising efforts of a few of the team members that went above and beyond the call of duty, and also pay tribute to our favorite moustaches grown this month. We'll be reaching out to these invidividuals to hook them up with some special prizes, courtesy of MObile Nations.

Big congratulations to everyone that participated, and see you all back here next year for Movember at MObile Nations!

mf.gif

a2t.imgK2z0I1waXCY

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Stephen Davies
      As above! All4 & My5 will no longer work. Also, how do you update the browser? My LG nano TV is just over 3 years old.
    • By WLSI
      I would like to update the OS on a relatively old TV (manufactured in 2015). So there are questions: how to find your version, where to download a new one and check its compatibility with my TV?
    • By Flavio_S
      On LG OLEDs. You go on and disable SIMPLINK. Fine. But everytime you turn on your HDMI device it enables itself back again. This happens because they have disables two key features that were present in previous OSs, as you can see clearly here
      link hidden, please login to view (they even put screencaps of the menus where you see the missing options in the 23) These functions are Auto Power Sync and Auto Device Detection.
      Man updates are supposed to add functionalities not the other way around. It's very annoying to turn on your TV and have your AVR turn on without you wanting to.

Anyone found a solution for this problem?
    • By Low Grade
      i was prompted to update the tv software.............lucky thing that i turned off automatic updates couple days beforehand...............the update will be over 1 GB but the free space on the tv internal storage is less than 1 GB ............🤣
      so any harm if i DON'T update the tv software from now on.......?🤔
      i will update Youtube app though...........
    • By Roy Brown
      webOS updated, I think to 2023, on my C2 a couple of days ago. Since then the News option on the Sky News app no longer works, instead timing out. The Weather and Climate options still work, though.
      I have deleted and reloaded the Sky News app, but the problem remains.
      Does anybody have any suggestions of what I might try to get this working again, or is this something for LG, or Sky, to fix?