Quantcast

PreCentral: PSA: TouchPad cases dirt cheap!

PSA: TouchPad cases dirt cheap!

So you're a TouchPad owner. Maybe you purchased it full price or maybe you waited until the now

link hidden, please login to view
of the TouchPad after good ol' Leo Apotheker . You might even be one of the hardcore webOS users that paid top dollar for a beautiful with a whopping 64GB of storage! Regardless of how you got your hands on one or how much coin you dropped on it you love your TouchPad all the same. Because you love your TouchPad you want to protect it with the best case possible. However sometimes a good case can be a bit expensive so we all tend to look for the best deal possible. 

Well if you're looking for a deal look no further than HP's very own Home and Home Office Store. Here is a quick list of all the great deals they have right now:

• HP TouchPad Slipcase: $1.99
  • HP TouchPad Power Charger: $4.99
  • HP TouchPad Case: $4.99
  • Timbuk2 Envelope Case: $14.99
  • Timbuk2 Plush Sleeve: $14.99

The best part is all of this can be had with free shipping. So act quick folks because we are sure at these prices supplies will not last very long!

mf.gif

a2t.imgcpXxqVR7X2w

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ajmboy
      With the release of webOS OSE, I'm wondering if it's able to run on the HP Touchpad. I wonder if someone will attempt to port it over.  
      Might give me a reason to pull out the old Touchpad, currently have an older Android system on it and haven't messed with it in over a year.
    • By Alex
      Did you buy a Firesale HP Touchpad? Share the details...
      Thankfully, I was able to get one myself, but it took a few tries and ordering it on the HP Business site. By the time I checked all the retailer, they were gone! Snagged a 16GB for $99! I hope you grabbed one also...
    • By pivotCE
      First, no this is not my auction nor do I or pivotCE know the seller in any way! This crazy deal is just too good NOT to tell you about.

Every once in a while a Palm Foleo pops up on eBay with a price tag to match its rareness…usually around $1000 USD (or $2300 like
      link hidden, please login to view)! But these? A paltry $179 and $11.65 in shipping (only to the USA though) and that’s the Buy It Now price. You can make an offer and possibly get one or both of them for less. For the PalmOS nostalgic, it doesn’t get any better than the Foleo. The auction has 27 days left at the time of this writing so they’re up there to sell. See the video below for an idea of what the Foleo could have done since it was .

#PalmOSforever
      Related posts:

• By pivotCE
      webOS friend and LuneOS project aficionado, , recently embarked on an unlocking adventure.  His HP TouchPad 4G gave up the ghost and passed away quietly.  So he did what anyone would do and got a new one!  That’s what you’d do if your TouchPad died too, right?
      His TouchPad was special though.  In fact, you probably read his article right here on pivotCE about with an unlocked Sierra 7710 card in it.
      Why not just crack open the new one and pop in the 7710 and throw away that crappy “3.5G” Ericcson card?  Well, the TouchPad pretty much breaks when you open it.  The little clips that keep the back connected weren’t designed to be opened once engaged.
      After Herrie contacted, paid for, and was reimbursed by several unlocking services over the course of about a month he finally stumbled upon which was able to get him an unlock code.  The catch?  It took 2 weeks but it only cost him about $10.50 USD.  Not bad!
      Need your TouchPad 4G unlocked?  Head over to www.unlockfusion.com and I’m certain they can help you.  Or crack yours open and pop in a Sierra 7710 (EU) or a Sierra 7700 (NA).

#webOSforever
      Related posts:

• By Alex
      Below is a video just posted of an HP Touchpad tablet running the latest version of Android 5.0 Lollipop.