Quantcast

Slate Cloud Plum Berry Lawn Lime Orange Coco

Welcome webOS Fan, Sign Up Free!

Create Account Sign In
This is LG webOS, which stands for "Lets Go webOS", a site dedicated to webOS and its fans. Like most online communities you must register to take part and post in this forum. This is a fast and free process that requires minimal information from you. Be a part of LG webOS by signing in or creating an account. You can also use your Facebook or Twitter account to make it even easier!

Photo

LG TV WEBOS AND IPHONE

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 finitino

finitino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted October 03, 2015 - 12:09 PM

Is their anyway to mirror my iPhone 6 to lg WEBOS tv other than the hdmi lighting cable ?
I mean app like miracast in android phones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 SIMON

SIMON

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationPL

Posted October 05, 2015 - 11:42 AM

You can use AirServer on your Mac or PC connected to TV, or if you just want to watch videos, pictures and listen to music, try Allcast, ZappoTV etc. for iOS.

#3 finitino

finitino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted October 05, 2015 - 11:44 AM

Ty Simon I've tried all these apps, I wanna mirror my screen to tv for playing games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 Glenn Demeulemeester

Glenn Demeulemeester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 26, 2015 - 10:11 AM

Best to buy an apple TV for that, better than smart tv for everything

#5 w3ballergy

w3ballergy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted April 14, 2016 - 02:42 AM

The only program I know you can directly "stream" to an LG TV is Youtube IOS app. When you're playing a video in your phone, if this phone is in the same network as your TV, then Youtube should be able to detect the TV and a sharing option should show up in the app where you can select your LG tv. Probably some other apps should include that option, I think youtube is using the so-called ConnectSDK, not sure: http://www.lgwebos.c...es-connect-sdk/

#6 s_mcleod

s_mcleod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted July 30, 2016 - 01:22 PM

Yeah I've been wondering this also, I don't know why they couldn't just install an airplay receiver app on the TV.

More info here: http://www.lgwebos.c...s-upgrades-etc/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users