Quantcast

Startup

feaco

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Iliya Hristov
      Hi everyone,
      How to set a default app that will start automaticly when I turn on my LG tv ? 
      It is very important. 
      If there is no such feature how can I submit a request to be developed?

Best Regards,
      Iliya
    • By Rhazz
      Can someone help.. I just purchased a 55" LG tv and its so frustrating.  55UM69 model.  I have no set top box... I do streaming with YoutubeTV. I have the app installed but when the TV starts it will NOT restart using the last mode I used nor can I access the my app from the input buttons....  Every time I start my TV I get a poltergeist/all hash screen..  How on earth can I make this TV stop going to an input I dont have and/or automatically load up my YouTubeTV app uponn tv start.   With all the cord cutters why would they overlook this problem. Why can't I set the default startup mode or app??   Please help before I return this TV as I can't be dealing with this every day.
    • By Alley Cat
      I am currently using this TV only to view internet content.  I am using the built-in wifi and ethernet connections.  But the TV starts up into maximally loud static every time and I haven't found a way around this.  Just about anything else would be better.  It could autodetect and mute the static.  Or it could start into the Apps screen.  Or it could start into my preferred app.  Or it could just start into a blank screen.  Whatever.  Just not loud, loud static.
      I read someone was able to set parental controls to get rid of the cable channels so it didn't start into static but that didn't work for me -- I deleted and locked all static channels but it still starts up into one of them.
      I guess more people have had success giving it an HDMI input and setting that as default -- I can't find the menu item to do that, maybe I need to actually connect an HDMI input? I don't have one readily available.  It seems silly to spend money on an extra streaming box to mostly do things that are built into my $900 TV, because it was designed to blast static on my speakers every time it starts up.
      So -- are there any other possibilities to solve this problem? 
    • By News Reporter
      ‘Mission for the Future’ Challenge Seeks Innovations that Improve Quality of Life

SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sep. 1, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) announces the launch of Mission for the Future, a global challenge competition for startups to identify innovative technologies and business ideas that pave the way to the future. This inaugural competition is hosted by the company’s new Silicon Valley-based innovation center,
      link hidden, please login to view, a strategic team within LG working with startups and the entrepreneur communities to build new businesses and bring even more innovation from the outside into LG. Mission for the Future is a nine-month annual challenge program created to seek the best ideas, concepts and businesses that will improve quality of life in a greener, smarter, healthier, more-connected future. Selected challenge entrants will begin working with the LG NOVA team on their business proposals within three to six months, leading up to the finalist selection process starting in March 2022.
      Finalists of the challenge competition will get the opportunity to work with the LG NOVA team based in California to accelerate their growth and take their business to the next stage, potentially launching a new business with LG. The company intends to set aside up to USD 20 million to support finalists with investments, resources, funding for concept development and access to LG’s global infrastructure and supply chain to build joint businesses with LG.
      Throughout the process, outstanding challenge participants with unique business ideas will have the opportunity to engage with LG and its partners and access corporate resources, mentorship and pilot programs to continue to grow their business.
      The 2021-22 competition will spotlight innovations for technologically advanced lifestyles for the good of people, communities and the planet across five focus tracks:
      Connected Health: Inventive approaches, access and devices to provide people with more control over their healthcare anytime and anywhere, thereby increasing the health and wellness of our population; Energizing Mobility: New services, solutions and business ideas that will help scale the electric mobility infrastructure and catapult the use of electric power for vehicle and transportation forward; Smart Lifestyles: Content, services, applications and technology that can be deployed in the connected home space, potentially leveraging LG’s ThinQ platform to streamline and improve how we live our daily lives; The Metaverse: Innovations that will help build the next digital world and internet enabled by gaming, VR, AR and XR technologies, blockchain, digital avatars and more; and Innovation for Impact: An open track for breakthrough or adjacent innovations aligned with LG’s philosophy of innovation for a better life that create positive impact on people, communities and the planet. “The Mission for the Future challenge serves as LG NOVA’s first step towards outside-in innovation for LG, as it collaborates with innovators and startups all around the world to grow ideas and build businesses together,” said Dr. Sokwoo Rhee, senior vice president for innovation at LG Electronics and head of LG NOVA. “Simply put, LG wants to create positive societal impact, and we believe that diverse perspectives can lead to better innovations for the broader global community. This means technologies for sustainable living, eco-friendly products and an inclusive society overall. We will innovate to save lives, save the earth and create a better life for all.”
      How It Works: Mission for the Future Review and Selection Process
      Applications for Mission for the Future will be accepted September 1 to October 25, 2021, at , and winners will be named in June 2022. Ultimately, up to 10 companies will earn the finalist distinction and get the opportunity to build their business in collaboration with LG.
      Startup evaluations for the “First 50” will take place between October 25 to December 31, 2021, in which up to 50 companies will be provided access to resources to help grow a joint business, including essential business infrastructure, networking with global tech leaders, mentorship and collaboration opportunities. This group will also get connected to LG’s network of corporate partners, VCs, pilot programs and other influential organizations to pursue additional business opportunities.
      The LG NOVA team will continue the engagement process with the “First 50” startups from January to March 2022 with the intent to announce the “Selected 20” at the end of March 2022. This group will be provided with opportunities for access to capital investments, LG’s global infrastructure and other business resources based on the joint business growth strategy and need.
      The LG NOVA team will then select the “Top 10” challenge winners at the end of June 2022 who will have the opportunity to build their business in collaboration with LG and be supported by the company’s global organization.
      Learn more about how LG NOVA is fueling innovation for a better future at .
      # # #

• By Zetko
      Hello, 
      I found some similar topics from year 2018 so I am curious, if tehre are some cahnges about this? 
      We have LG 65NANO90 and my question is, if it is possible to lunch defined app when we turn on TV? 
      We dont have any analog inputs for tv channels, so.. Its kinda annoying to chose app each time on startup.
      Thank you for any response.