Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Enable or disable widgets in Glimpse

Glimpse widget selection

link hidden, please login to view
by Inglorious Apps is an app that bring multitasking to a whole new level on your TouchPad, literally allowing you to run multiple mini-apps (called "widgets") by splitting the screen into panes and letting you determine which widget you want to run in each frame. But did you know that you can adjust which widgets show up in the selection toolbars, deactivating those that you would never use and activating others that you might not have been aware of if they were deactivated?

To adjust your widget options:

1. link hidden, please login to view
    from the top-left within Glimpse and select "Preferences"
  2. Go to the "Widget" tab on the top
  3. From there, you can toggle any widget on/off
  4. When you are done selecting your desired widgets, just press the "Done" button on the top-left to return to the app.

is available in the webOS App Catalog for $4.99 and is compatible with the HP TouchPad running webOS 3.0 or higher

mf.gif

a2t.imgzarws0ofQyc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this